Slinky santas challenge ***25 weeks to go***

hi can I join I'd like to be at target for xmas so 28.5 pounds for please

Hi everyone! You are all doing so well!

I sts this week.. I have decided to stop paying to be weighed and will be weighing at home from now on (unless I start putting weight on!!!) I wasn't able to stay at group anyway so I was getting all my support from here.

Just 0.5 off this week. Bit disappointed as despite my birthday last week, I'd been really good. Did have to get weighed a day earlier as I can't get to class tomorrow.

Lost 0.5lb tonight. Bit disapointed with that but will knuckle down this coming week.

Well done all who have lost. xxx

Well another week! Can you believe its been three weeks???

I wont be doing slotw as i cant keep up lol i will just post who has lost the most so far and that goes to.......Shrinking bev!! well done hunny.

WOW in total we have lost 50.5lbs between us in three weeks!!!! well done girls.

Ooooooo that's me :eek: lol Thank you xxx

50.5lb between us in 3 weeks is amazing! We're just sooooo good :D lol

It's my WI tonight, so I shall be back later to update my running total..........hopefully with a loss :D

Good luck for this week everyone xxx

1lbs off for me this week, quite pleased as I've started work again and haven't been as organised and also switched from a lunchtime class to an evening one.

I lost 6.5 this week!!!

start:73lbs...

Lost 3lbs-----70lbs to go
Lost 4lbs-----66lbs to go
Lost 5lbs-----61lbs to go
Lost 6.5------54.5lbs to go

Hi Guys

Would it be ok if i joined too? I love the idea of a christmas challenge! I will go for 56lbs then please! xx

I lost 2.5lbs this week! Yay! Going on holiday Friday though so thinking it'll be back on! Argh!

Back