Slinky's New Diary

Night night. You've done really well today.

Thanks carrie1980 and lynneonexante.
Today wasnt as good. In all truth it was rubbish! Really because I didnt prepare for the day. Left my shakes at home and only took 1 bar and no water with me.
Ive had less than a litre of water again! 2 chicken breasts and 1 and a half bars :(. I know I shouldn't have had the the chicken or the other half but I feel good because I actually opened a mini aero but put it down and had half a Tesco ultra slim bar instead. So todays not a complete fail but I need to do much much better. Im going to have a (hot) chocolate shake and get to bed before im tempted to eat something. And I accidentally had a few tic tacs. Are there any mints that are allowed on Exante. I will need something for when ketosis kicks in.

I never had mints as they can contain carbs but did use boots sf mint breath spray. Worked for me. Hope your not coming down with something nasty? Hope your feeling better today xxx

New day... Clean slate... Yes we can do it... Come on 21/2wks til Xmas day... Cud have half stone gone... Lets focus!

Quick ? Carrie... Whats d name of d tae bo DVD Uve been doin... Ur arms look mega toned... Tryin to shape up my bingo wings here!!!

Thanks shoebedoo. Yep fresh start!
Spray def sounds a better and safer option than sweets : /
Dont know why I didnt think of that! Thanks Carrie.

Hi SM. How are you doing?

Back