• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

slip up

Aww, don't let it bother you! It was nice, right? ;) I know how you feel though, I had a sausage egg and cheese bagel from McD's once and when I found out it was 560 calories, I wanted to cry! But hey, tomorrow's another day :D

draw a line under it and try and take a different route to school.
would kill me walking past mcdonalds every morning. i love their sausage meat :(

Yeah you could easily balance it out with your meal or reducing snacks, or just put it as experience and try not to do it again :) i've done it many a time! :D

We all have them hun. I downed 12 Jaffa cakes yesterday! Just draw a line under the experience and have a fresh start.

Don't let it get to you hun as you know you did it and you can just carry on from now :D x

kazzymc

Gold Member
aslong as you enjoyed it just think of it as a treat no point beating youself up about it just smile and say well back to the plan

back on the plan today! i did walk about 12 km yesterday and i did 30 min yoga and 30 min boxing on the wii!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 3
Dukan Diet 2
Exante 4
Slim And Save 6
Lipotrim Forum 2