Slipped up

norwegian girl

Silver Member
I had friends around last night and slipped up :cry:. Not a lot but I am disappointed in myself. Only ate some veggies and a cottage cheese dip and drank 3 glasses of white wine but feel soooo bad today. I am trying to be positive and think it could have been pizza and beers etc but now I am wondering why I did it. Am meant to be visiting some more friends tonight but I think I will call and say I am ill. Oh I feel bad, but know that I shouldn't feel bad about a few veggies and some wine because this is not normal. Why do I feel so confused?

Dont beat yourself up about it hon. Its easily done. I think that because you havent eaten "real" food for so long you kind of feel terrible everytiome you slip up on this diet. I'm no psychologist but I think its some kind of mental effect that is has. I feel rubbish everytime I eat too.

Also I think its a bad thing to drink while you are in ketosis, I'm not sure of the science but I read something about it on here. Perhaps the alchohol is making you feel bad too?

Anyway on the brightside... you only had veggies and cottage cheese - thats self control for you! Just put a line under it and start today as a whole new day!

Also don't cancel your social life because of this diet. Could you call your friends and warn them that you are not eating and not to offer you any food except water!

Good luck with today

Thanks Nicky, you were right though when you warned me yesterday. I am going down to the shop in a minute to see if I can find some shakes in tetra. I have a seen a similar diet here called Allevo abd they have tetra packs, saw one Orange and banana flavour. So will spend some time looking at ingredients and stuff to see if the same as CD. Thanks for your support. Julia

Back