Slipping off Track!

Its not too late!!! Be 100%, eat as much speed foods and super free stuff as possible. Still have some syns or it will be hard to stick to. It is doable to pull it back but you must commit to no more off plan days and you could do some extra excercise?

You can do it! xxx

Super speed soup will help but make sure ur having your healthy extras n at least 5syns so ur still on plan xx

I know that feeling, cos I feel happier with my body than I have forever I can be quite sloppy with the plan, but this last couple of weeks have had 2lb each week which is great for me and it has galvanised me into action to keep it up til target

don't let the last few days spoil the week, if you get back on plan its possible to have a loss, don't be tempted to mess with the plan and try to starve yourself, you know it doesn't work but the plan does, have faith in whats worked so far x

charlotte1985 said:
Got my weigh in on Tuesday! I haven't been fantastic this week!

Any advice on how I can claw back a loss? Even 0.5lbs???

How u finding it now? Xx

Just get straight back on plan, if you had a vase of flowers and one died you wouldnt throw the lot out would you, only the dead one! You will do it, and all the advice you have had on here has been good. Good luck you will succeed and just think of how good you will feel when you reach target. Its a great feeling

I ended up writing last week off....and taking a holiday from class (tut tut i know)

But Ive been good this week, and pulled it back, so hopefully when I go on Tuesday I will have at least stayed the same, if not lost! xx

Back