• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SLOW BUT POSITIVE START

Smurfette

Silver Member
S: 14st1.0lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st12.5lb(13.45%)
Well weighed in yesterday - and although I did cheat a little during the week (I know - boldness!!!) I lost 4.5lb. It has given me great incentive for this week as it was a positive start.

I have a hen nite in 3 weeks and if I am down a stone by then I will be happy. Obviously the bigger plan is to lose a lot more but I find it helpful to have a minigoal to aim for.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

vicky34

S: 19st6lb G: 11st0lb
well done, its never easy when you start a diet but the key is to keep going. kens nights are always greta so just keep that in mind and your be great.

Well done smurf good on ya !!!! not bad to say ya cheated a bit but lets face it we are all eatin or drinkin should i say a lot less calories than we are used to so we are gonna lose somethin so keep on keepin on and roll on next week !!!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well done hun great loss but no more cheating xxx

Good luck for next week and thhink how much you can lose if you don't cheat.

Sheep

on the up lol
well done hun good loss, no more cheating :D

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done but think how much you would have lost if you didn't cheat....!!!! So behave from now on!

Well done, but no more cheating, your body will get confused and start holding onto to any food you give it and seriously hinder your weight loss

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
well done on your loss -good stuff xx

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ya bold brat!;)

well done on the loss, but no cheating anymore!!