Slow cooker panic

Make sure you let us know if you have a house when you get home! I have been watching this thread today to see whether you would crumble and drive home!! I would have!!!

I think you will be fine the steam will keep it moist!! enjoy!

We put food in ours without liquid and it's always fine, so stop panicking!!!!! :D :D

Do let us know how tasty it was when you get home :D

Well the house is still standing. Yay, yay, yay!!! :clap:

The chicken looks a bit overdone, but we will see when it comes to eating it.

Thanks for all your responses, I am very suprised I didnt crumble to be honest.

Thanks again all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL! Well im very pleased it is still standing even though the chicken is a little over done! A lesson learned though i would have put the chicken in without liquid so now we know!!

Think a little bit of water needs to go in with chicken breasts as their a bit smaller and havent got any skin or fat. Lesson learned, right what to cook next...................

xx

I put whoe chickens in the slw cooker all day with no liquid, and they are lovely. Not tried breasts as they only take 20 mins when you get home anyway. Glad everything is OK.

Lynda

Um, the dinner was ruined but the house was still standing. Tomorrow I'm making a chilli in it so hopefully I wont have the same panic tomorrow lol! The OH is working locally tomorrow so he can always check on it for me.
I'm definately no Nigella ha ha!!

x

Back