Slow loss with powder

Rachael78

I got weighed yesterday after having a fab week on ss. Yesterday was day 39 of complete ss. My loses have been great up until this weigh in. I lost 1.1lbs. I'm drinking between 3.5 and 4 litres of water a day. The only difference is I have been using the sunshine orange in my cups of tea. This may not sound much but I drink a lot of tea through out the day. I have been using the powder for two weeks and my last two loses were 2lbs and then yesterday's 1.1lbs. Was just wandering if any one had any thoughts. I'm still a good 2 stones off target. I'm still completely motivated, just a bit baffled....

Sometimes it just works like that, it could be anything. I always find it evens out over the course of a month, one bad week here equals a good week somewhere else.

Stick with it. I am pretty sure the Sunshine Orange can't be blamed, CD wouldn't recommend it otherwise.

As Chlo says, that's how it goes sometimes. You could be having nothing but shakes and water and still have 2 disappointing weigh-ins on the trot. Truth is, you can't attribute disappointing losses to anything. You'll read here occasionally that people have cheated left right and centre and still lost 4lbs in a week and it can drive you crazy LOL.:mad: But you have to remember the weight loss isn't linear, excess weight does not come off in even chunks (wish it did, it would make it so much easier to plan ahead!!). Some weeks you'll have amazingly huge losses for no apparent reason, others you'll lose practically nothing despite doing everything absolutely right.

Having said all that, weight loss does slow down as you get nearer to goal. Because there's less of you, you don't need so many calories to maintain your weight.

Oh, and last thing - and I agree with Chlo that the sunshine orange won't make loads of difference - but how much are you having in a day? It's only supposed to be a teaspoon a day.

Thanks guys. I'm not too disheartened, it's just a bit frustrating. I was probably having more than a tea spoon a day. I'm not having it at all this week as I'm curious to see what I might lose this week with out it... Thanks again

Thanks guys. I'm not too disheartened, it's just a bit frustrating. I was probably having more than a tea spoon a day. I'm not having it at all this week as I'm curious to see what I might lose this week with out it... Thanks again

Fair enough :)

But to make the point again... :D ...if you happen to lose loads this week it doesn't necessarily follow that it was because you didn't have the water flavouring.

Cambridge. It messes with your head. ;)

Fair enough :)

But to make the point again... :D ...if you happen to lose loads this week it doesn't necessarily follow that it was because you didn't have the water flavouring.

Cambridge. It messes with your head. ;)[/QUOTE
Ha ha, it certainly does mess with your head!! I'm actually cutting it out as a little challenge to myself. Just want to do a week of going back to basics. 3 products, lots of green tea and 4 litres of water a day. If I can average 2-3lbs a week then I will be more than happy.

Back