Slow loss

ican

Hi all just need some advice been on ss+ for 7 weeks 100% the whole time but have only lost 3 pounds in the last two weeks. I know that's still a loss but for what I'm putting myself through its not enough I don't feel. My CDC is fab and so surportive she has suggested I cut out bars for a week or go on 810 to give me a boost, I'm not sure which one to do but gutted as love bars they keep me going but also scared to do 810 it feels too soon. Any advice or just anyone this has happened to would be great to hear from you. Thank You x

What were your previous losses? I find I lose weight randomly - 8lbs one week & 2, then 3 etc so it could be that. Maybe just have the crunch bars as lower carb. Or check your meal to make sure you're not accidentally eating something that's sidetracking you. Exercise may also be stalling you.

Hi thanks for replying
I have been having the crunch bars as they are my fav I have one a day, I haven't been exercising and weigh and check everything for my meal so I don't think it's any of that. I have lost 29 lbs which I know is fab just was concerned with the slow down plus my CDC said it should not really slow down. Think I might not have any bars this week sob sob and see how that goes. I know by sticking 100 % I will eventually see the loss but need to see it weekly as it keeps me going plus if it's going to be 1 or. 2 lb a week I could be on slimming world and loose that :( think just have a wobble

I bet you'll have a bigger loss this week. As you're sticking to it then there's no option but to lose it. On so few calories you're still in ketosis so burning fat :)

i've regularly had this problem, and going up a step for a week has helped me.

No. Only three - right at the end. SS+ didn't appeal to me at all. I had to be black and white with no rules to bend. But stepping up to 810 for week 13 helped my stagnating losses, as did those three weeks of SS+.

I'm sure it is normal to have a slower weight loss after such a huge loss in the first few weeks. I had a rubbish loss this week (1lb :cry:) and am only on week 3 . My CDC reckons I will have a good loss next week - we shall see...
I am heartened by your weight loss Spangles as you had a few slower weeks but then it speeded up.

Hi can someone tell me what 810 Is please I'm on week 3 of ss and just introduced the bars I have to say I don't like any of them, gonna stick with soup and shakes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

810 is 3 packs a day with a small meal of protein and some green veg/salad

Thank you , you ve done great , you ve got the same goal as me 10 st by end of July hope I can do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck hun :)

Me 3, my goal is ten st by my 40th which is July. lost 8 my first week and 2 and half this, was expecting more but hey ho.
x

Back