slow losses on ss. a bit fed up really.

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
hi everyone. I know that i shouldn't moan as I've already lost 13.5 lbs in my first three weeks of ss but after the initial big loss I've only had small losses of 2 & 3 lbs. this week (week 4) I feel really heavy and 'fat'. I don't have the 'thin and empty tummy' feeling I had last time round. why are my losses so small? why do I feel bloated? grrrr. I think some of it might be that I'm only a stone or so away from goal and I'm being impatient as I want to get there as fast as I can! lol. I'm just feeling a bit down with it all. I'm going to keep going and I won't give up but it seems like such a slow struggle.
thanks for listening to me moan! just tell me to pull myself together! lol
XXXXXXX

Last edited:
i agree your losses sound totally reasonable. i know we are all in a big rush but it just happens when its ready. have faith and keep at it! we will get there!

the more you have to loose the faster you loose it .. as you are so close to goal it is slower .. I lost 5 stone really quick and now finding the last 2 stone really hard to get off .. it wont take you long at all even with 2-3 lb a week :)

:hug99:

You're doing fab, keep going, you'll get there soon

xx

thanks guys. you're always so supportive. I'm just finding it a bit tough going at the moment. I know each small weight loss adds up in the end but not eating conventional food all week for a 2 lb weight loss just seems a bit lame sometimes! lol. I just gotta stick it out! xxx

Are you looking at the difference in your measurements? I've had a small loss this week but it turns out that i've lost an inch everywhere in just one week! If you look at it that way it may make you feel better about it?

xxx

hang in there you have lost a lot overall I am sure you will have a big week weigh in soon

I've not done my measurements this week. I did them after my second weigh in and i lost half inches from two or three places but I don't feel that any of my clothes are fitting any better this week. I'll measure again after WI tomorrow morning. I hope I have a slightly bigger loss soon but it looks like I'm on course for another small one again this week. it all adds up I suppose and at least I'm losing and not putting on!

I know each small weight loss adds up in the end but not eating conventional food all week for a 2 lb weight loss just seems a bit lame sometimes! lol. I just gotta stick it out! xxx
Wtih only just over a stone left to lose, following a WW or SW plan where you are eating, you will probably only lose 1/2 - 1 lb a week. Keep at it, your goal is firmly in your sights.......just picture the slim you on that beach in Turkey :D:D

Back