slow losses

coconut

Hey everyone,

I've just gone for my 3rd weigh in and I'm starting week 4.

I've been having slow losses and it's getting me down. I'll be lucky to make 1stone in the first month at this stage.

Everyone I've seen has lost 1 and 1/2 stone in the first month.
I lost 7lbs week 1, 2lbs week 2 and 2lbs week 3.

At this rate I'll be on this diet forever!! I'm nearly better off doing WW as I'd probably get the same loss.

I started at 12st 7lb and today weigh 11st 8.8lbs.

Anyone have any advice to speed it up? Should I start exercising?

My very end goal is 8st but I might see how I am at 9st.

Just feeling frustrated today.

I dont know exactly - but I think its becuase your not amazingly massively -compared to moi here whos 16 stone. The lighter you are the slower it comes off, i think.

dont quote me though my brain is frazzled after 8 hours on the road!

You should still be really pleased with those losses. You are told to expect a loss of around a stone a month so you are still on track for that or very close to it anyway. Thats a lot of weight to lose in a month! Well done!

You're doing well! As said above you can't expect to lose as much as we who have lots to lose. There's no way you'd lose as quickly on anything else so keep your spirits up.
xx

I know exactly how you feel look at my losses I am mostly the same as you and I have a lot to lose. Firstly are you doing SS or SS+? have to been 100% and drinking at least 2 litres of water a day? If you have then its just what it is. I know it's frustrating and I said exactly the same as you initially oh I could lose that on WW but for me I know I truly wouldn't lose the amount I have lost each week on CD if I were to switch to WW. Don't let it get you down. Also look at it over a month a stone a month is great

Thanks guys.

I know 1st is good but I want to do better lol!

Hopefully it'll pick up or I'll start noticing a difference in my clothes soon.

I'd love to be at goal by May/June so with any luck I'll have a good couple of weeks to boost me.

Thanks again.

I think it varies from person to person as are bodies are all different inside and out I don't really think it has much to do with how big you are to start with at all except for the first week as the weight lost then is mainly retained water. My cdc told me she had a client who only needed to lose 2st and they did it in three weeks and that she also has a client who needed to lose 13st and see's weekly losses between 2-5lb. Anyway you are well on your way to losing a stone in a month whitch is what we are told to expect anyway so just keep up the hard work and recgonise that you are unique and so your body will get rid of the weight in it's own time . xxxx

Back