slow metabolism?

Never heard of that. Maybe give lipotrim an email to check.

I've not heard or read anything about that anywhere (and i read a ton of stuff before starting). But it's possible i suppose, i don't think it would be because of "lipotrim" as such though, it would more likely be because of the very low calories that your body taking in at the moment but that would just be a guess.

Like differentusername said it would probably be best to ask lipotrim direct?

As far as I know if you refeed properly then you should be fine and not gain weight. I am assuming that is what you are concerned with. Also if you lose a lot of weight on LT then you should refeed over 2 weeks not 1.

Hope this helps.

Niamh xxx

Hi Vanilly I researched this the other day and the answer is yes it does lower your metabolism! All VLCDs lower your metabolism on average by about 10 - 15% and when you return to normal eating it wont go back up as you will weigh less so it doesnt need to be as high as it was before as there is less of you.

A lower metabolism is the reason for us feeling the cold more whist on this diet amoungst other things!

I did read that there are things you can do to increase it though. Some ideas are either being very hot so sitting in a sauna or steam room for a bit or the opporsite being very cold...not sure the best way to achieve this, prob just stick to the hot! Also drinking green tea is meant to naturally increase it.

My pharmacist told me it would speed it up but i didnt believe this when i heard it as it didnt make sense, if your not eating anything why would your metabolism speed up it hasnt got anything to do! Then when i read the articles it backed up my thoughts.

Nothing to worry about though its just standard with these types of diets.

Hi Vanilly I researched this the other day and the answer is yes it does lower your metabolism! All VLCDs lower your metabolism on average by about 10 - 15% and when you return to normal eating it wont go back up as you will weigh less so it doesnt need to be as high as it was before as there is less of you.

A lower metabolism is the reason for us feeling the cold more whist on this diet amoungst other things!

I did read that there are things you can do to increase it though. Some ideas are either being very hot so sitting in a sauna or steam room for a bit or the opporsite being very cold...not sure the best way to achieve this, prob just stick to the hot! Also drinking green tea is meant to naturally increase it.

My pharmacist told me it would speed it up but i didnt believe this when i heard it as it didnt make sense, if your not eating anything why would your metabolism speed up it hasnt got anything to do! Then when i read the articles it backed up my thoughts.

Nothing to worry about though its just standard with these types of diets.
thanks love! will up my green tea intake!!

Back