Slowly slowly.

Fatpat

Started four and a half months ago,weighing 23.2 stone.
I now weigh 19.10 stones.
Losses have slowed down which has disheartened me a lot but going to keep going I hope.
I suspect my thyroid and the fact that I still have regular periods age 54 plays a part,but afraid to go to doctor in case he dismisses me.
Just wondering if anyone else takes xls medical or whether its a huge con.
Many thanks.

Afraid I don't. Are you going to a club or doing it on your own. Also what diet are you following. You have done well.

I started SW on red/green and was doing quite well. Since Extra Easy I have gone up and down like a yo-yo. Am thinking of doing red and green again for a while.

I started 8 years ago and still have 3lb to get to 4 Stone. Good job it is not a race😊 I would never get there.

It's a good idea to ring the changes isn't it? Do you remember the red/green rules I wonder? Or perhaps you have the red/green book? I remember some parts but not all! No need to race - I think you've done really well to lose your almost 4 stones and keep it off!

Hi.
I have been going to slimming world,its taken best part of five months to shift 48 pounds but getting there
That's a great loss well done - know we'd all like to lose a stone a week but as long as we keep losing we'll get there! Do you think it's time to change your user name ;) you've lost over 3 stone now ;) celebrate how well you've done!!

I do have the basic red/green book and one recipe book for green. I think I can remember it. Will have to write out a few days. 2 heb's I believe.

That's good - I'm glad you have the books - mine have long gone - good idea to write down a few days - you'll probably get into the swing of Red/Green v quickly - it'll be especially hand to have those 2 HEAs and HEBs - so handy for milk and bread (for me anyway!) Have you decided when to start? Good luck for when you do! xx

Back