Slush Mug

ginlin said:
I forgot about this in the freezer:eek:

Think I'll try a frozen margharita this evening

Margarita yummy let us know how it goes, and share the recipe :)

Margarita yummy let us know how it goes, and share the recipe :)

My daughter beat me to the slush mug last night, and made a Fanta slush, she was very impressed that it worked!

Going to try to beat her to it tonight!

My daughter beat me to the slush mug last night, and made a Fanta slush, she was very impressed that it worked!

thats why I bought 3 :8855: or I would stand no chance. I love my mullerlight in it.... no waiting 2 hours, frozen yoghurt in under 10 mins :D

ginlin said:

Darn kids lol, you will have to send her to bed early tonight :)

I got 2 just in case the hubby decided he wanted to join me. I came home the other night to find him slurping away with a concoction of nearly everything in it lol didn't look to good but he ate it all up :)

Just had my first attempt, an Onken fat free vanilla yoghurt.. I ate half then put the rest in. It didn't really work, just iced up around the sides after about 30 mins. Think I'm going to stick to mullerlights and fluids! 2nd attempt in cup 2 later, think I'll try some juice :) xx

wow what a brilliant little invention! Would have been even better if you could make it with diet drinks! Oh well still going to get some for myself and the kids :) Thanks for the post

Oh! Well I suppose that makes sense since slush puppies are made up of syrup. Blimey I wonder how they make vodka slush - vodka doesn't freeze does it. They must have to put a sugar syrup with it or something

Last night I had muller strawberry yogurt mmmm then I decided to swirl some raspberry sauce in it and make it a ripple omg yummy, then I put some choc sauce on top it was handsome :) considering I added 4 syns it made the most indulgent delicious treat, so well worth it - it was a good job I didn't have any cream in the fridge or flakes lol

How dull am I?

O.K. don't answer that;)

Of course Tequilla and Triple Sec doesn't freeze, but the lime juice does on it own, but personally didn't like the margaritas, but hubby did:drunk:

Oh no was looking forward to that
It needs a yogurt base as that will freeze -she says chomping on frozen solid muller orange with choc sprinkles, with no extras lol can you get lime yog, or plain and add lime ooh a new creation lol

Oh no was looking forward to that
It needs a yogurt base as that will freeze -she says chomping on frozen solid muller orange with choc sprinkles, with no extras lol can you get lime yog, or plain and add lime ooh a new creation lol

Will try a boring yoghurt tomorrow, but was so excited about other options!:(

I just bought some flavourings so will add those to yoghurt to try something new! Picked up orange and lemon (and also rum, but I think that will taste icky!)

Back