Slushy's journal - why is today a struggle?

Well done Slushy on ur ONE STONE milestone :D

Debz
xx

thanks everyone

yesterday was a really bad day for me
your posts meant a lot and made a big difference

not quite as much as a jack daniels and coke would have made but close thing!

thanks again and special ty to mini
x

No clue whats happened to make today feel so different to the last two weeks - but it is!

Woke up at 9 local time after a good sleep and have five hours to play with before i can go and pick up my tailoring at the market. So sat down to catch up here and to do some online study...

gurgle gurgle gurgle - my tummy wont stop rumbling and im starving at - well its 11.14 now. Now i usually NEVER have a pack before 1.pm - i did nothing different yesterday - had all my packs and at least 4l water - still in the pink on the wee sticks - so WHY am i suddenly starving?

only thing i can think is that i am bored so im glugging down the summer berry water and am gong to get my walking shoes on and go for a brisk walk even though its horribly smoggy outside - hopefully that will take my mind off it. Would have had half a pack but have a long day ahead of me today so want to make them last as late and as long as possible...

Don't know if any of you have had a similar change as this - but - i have always had a bi of a crush on John Goodman ( he plays roseannes husand - big guy ) - and last night i watched a movie he was in. Now call me obsessed if you want but for the first time i noticed how moving is a bit of a struggle for him at times, how he seems to have to make twice as much effort to breath than smaller sized guys do-

he isnt the biggest guy on tv thats for sure - but watcing him last night did really bring it home to me what an effect carrying extra blubber around has on us.

still love him though ( yeah i have weird taste in men : ) )

anyway off for my walk
x

Hi Slushy,

I like John Goodman as well and I think it is because he comes across as very lovable, big cuddly bear:)

I know myself when I was at my biggest just answering the phone and I sounded out of breath as the callers on the other side would always ask was I running:(

Feel so much better with six stone off I can tell you.

How are you now with the hunger...I have had something similar to this happen and I think for me it was more psychological hunger breaking through rather than hunger.

Mostly taking the three packs a day I do have trouble with sometimes.

Hope you have a good week ahead of you.

Love Mini xxx

Back