Small break for a wedding

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Wales, 24 May 2009.

1. Wales

Wales Well-Known Member

Just to say I had a small break yesterday for a good friends wedding. I had shakes for breakfast and lunch but had the wedding meal in the evening.

I suprised myself at my level of control. Had 2 canapes that were plain chicken - usually I would be hounding the waiter and clearing his tray. The food was very good quality and whilst I had a pudding I gave half of it away to my OH. I also had a small piece of wedding cake with my coffee.

I made the choice to eat at the wedding and I thoroughly enjoyed it. With the weight that I have lost so far I felt far more comfortable and confident than I would have done 3 months ago. I know I still have a long way to go but if this is what life is going to be like once I finish CD (only another 50lbs down) bring it on!!!

BTW weighed myself this morning and I am the same as yesterday, and am off out for some gentle exercise whilst the weather is so nice.

Happy Sunday everyone...
  2. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Wales.. thats very good control, if you ask me. I have a meal out on Monday with my BF, who don't know im on the CD and asked if we can do Harvester, as I can have chicken that way and help myself to the Salad ( healthy stuff, lol). I know that now and then I'll have to manage like that and yes.. when i've fin'd the CD, then I'll be able to maintain the loss too. x
  3. x89amandax

x89amandax Well-Known Member

Well done! Im having a weekend off as its my sisters birthday, had a slice of pizza last night and going for healthy veg n chicken today whilst going out for meal, i know i probs wont lose this week but ive made the decsion and im happy with it :)
  4. Wales

Wales Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to Harvester as a regular thing when I get back to eating full time - I love their chicken!

Hope you both have good days and enjoy the time with your boyfriend/ family.

I am round to the in-laws later this afternoon as they are having a bbq, and do you know what I feel stronger today about watching other people have the food I love (or have loved in the past) than I would have been last week.

I think that this is the power of being in control of your choices.