Small break for a wedding

Wales

Silver Member
Just to say I had a small break yesterday for a good friends wedding. I had shakes for breakfast and lunch but had the wedding meal in the evening.

I suprised myself at my level of control. Had 2 canapes that were plain chicken - usually I would be hounding the waiter and clearing his tray. The food was very good quality and whilst I had a pudding I gave half of it away to my OH. I also had a small piece of wedding cake with my coffee.

I made the choice to eat at the wedding and I thoroughly enjoyed it. With the weight that I have lost so far I felt far more comfortable and confident than I would have done 3 months ago. I know I still have a long way to go but if this is what life is going to be like once I finish CD (only another 50lbs down) bring it on!!!

BTW weighed myself this morning and I am the same as yesterday, and am off out for some gentle exercise whilst the weather is so nice.

Happy Sunday everyone...

Wales.. thats very good control, if you ask me. I have a meal out on Monday with my BF, who don't know im on the CD and asked if we can do Harvester, as I can have chicken that way and help myself to the Salad ( healthy stuff, lol). I know that now and then I'll have to manage like that and yes.. when i've fin'd the CD, then I'll be able to maintain the loss too. x

Well done! Im having a weekend off as its my sisters birthday, had a slice of pizza last night and going for healthy veg n chicken today whilst going out for meal, i know i probs wont lose this week but ive made the decsion and im happy with it :)

I am looking forward to Harvester as a regular thing when I get back to eating full time - I love their chicken!

Hope you both have good days and enjoy the time with your boyfriend/ family.

I am round to the in-laws later this afternoon as they are having a bbq, and do you know what I feel stronger today about watching other people have the food I love (or have loved in the past) than I would have been last week.

I think that this is the power of being in control of your choices.

Back