Small steps - mini targets

Well I love this idea, so if I may I'll join in too! I've got another 8lbs to drop to hit 4stone lost so that's my mini target! At the moment I seem to be losing exactly 2kgs every fortnight, so ideally I want to have dropped those 8lbs by May 10th!

Challenge set! Woots!

:D

Once I've hit my latest mini goal in one pounds time, my next will be to get out of the two hundreds and into the one hundreds so that will be 17lbs to lose to get there!

Well, I wasn't going to WI quite so soon again at the gym but curiosity got the better of me. Sadly it wasn't the lb or two that I hoped, or expected, but just a mere 1/2lb :(

Oh well!!

Problem is now I've got two weeks off of AquaFit after this Wednesday so I guess it's time to step it up on the Wii, *sigh*. It's not that I'm not motivated, I'm kinda determined now it's just the Wii...well it FEELS like a workout, it's hard, I get hot and sweaty and my muscles ache after and all the things that mean it's working...but with AquaFit, all that can happen but I enjoy it SO much that it doesn't matter...the Wii...not so much lol.

But hey-ho, here's hoping I can make my mini-goal! 7 1/2lbs to go lol!

You should be super proud of yourself! 48.5lbs since January is incredible!

vnch7l.gif

My next mini target is 5lb away. Not too bad. :)

My first target when I started was to get below 30 stone and I did it this week! 8 weeks and I'm now no longer heavier than I am old. Does that make sense? :p

I have half stone mini targets too and got my 2 1/2 stone this week.

All round good week really.

Well done to everyone for setting mini targets, its the only way I think!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Woots! That does indeed make sense and you should be uber proud of yourself! Go Laura!

Hi I'm Clare, Im new and Ive got loads to lose. Irene wished me luck to me on the introductions part of the forum was hoping I could join in this thread by setting myself the target of 3lbs by next Monday :)

Good luck clarish!! I'm gonna weigh-in tomorrow night at the gym cause it'll be my last chance for a couple of weeks...but I don't think I've lost, even with being ill...but I'll be very happy with just staying the same, anything else is just a bonus!

:)

Aww thanks for getting back fingers crossed for you and get well soon, I wish I had your courage to go to a gym :)

I fell over on saturday night slipped on a wet floor twisted my knee :mad: so for now I cant exercise apart from dog walking but Im determined to lose 3 lbs but yes anything would be a bonus :D

Another 7lbs lost bringing me just 1lb away from my 8lb goal for May 10th and then I'll have lost 4st!

Tyvm clarish!!

I'd certainly recommend it, but I'm also very much a believer of the fact that one day you find what works for you and sometimes some things just don't. A lot of people suggest to me other things and I know that they just wouldn't be right for me...so I say, if it feels good, it is.

Aww ty Laura...I have proud days and some days interspersed with "How did I get this big" type thoughts which take the edge off the proud but I'm getting past them a lot more these days!

Your ticker shows a hell of a lot of proud too, well done you!

Go Mayfair! I am in awe! I know what you mean about finding the right plan though - peeking at your progress we started about the same time, and you've lost a lot more than I have. Just for a second I thought 'maybe I should try that' before remembering that lots of other plans I've tried didn't work and I'm proud of the progress I'm making with SW. Congratulations on your loss - can't wait to see how we both continue!

Welcome Clarish - hope your leg heals quickly!

Well I think you're doing awesomely, check out all those SotW/M stickers! Go you!!!

thanks flutter :) so do I its still hurting..

weighed myself today 20st 4 lost 8lbs!! (bearing in mind I havent weighed in for 12 days) Im over the moon :D so next monday my next mini step is 3lb again.

WOOT! Well done you!!!

Sadly I don't think my weigh-in tonight is going to be particularly enjoyable at all. :(

Back