Small steps - mini targets

*Skulks in and looks embarrassed lol*

I didn't put last weeks weight back on plus a bit more like I freaked out over...I uh...lost 6lbs lol!

Smashed that mini-goal with going 5lbs over and ahead of schedule too!! Now I gotta decide what my next ones gonna be lmao!

I am now very much "in the teens"...which I don't think I've been in SINCE my teens lol... and have lost a total of 4st 5lbs since I started!

So any suggestions on what my next mini goal should be lol?

I don't want to get too over-ambitious because quite frankly these are two huge losses, (for me), in 2 weeks and normally I average about a 2lbs a week, not 6-7lbs so I still think it has to do with that stomach bug so I'm not counting on it lasting long just in case I go back to the slow steady loss like before. But other than that, I'm at a loss... to get down to the next stone perhaps? That's only 9lbs....

:D

Woohooo well done you! Don't be embarrassed be HAPPY:D

Next stone sounds good, you'll have 9lbs off before you know it!

Oh believe me, if you'd been around to witness my panic today and had done the same...you'd be embarrassed too lmao! I KNEW I shoulda just kept quiet and bluffed it lmao!

Keep up the good work!

Aww so pleased for ya hun well done another 6lbs FANTASTIC!!!!:D Yes you smashed that mini goal now its time to smash those scales by chucking them in the bin!!!:)

your last mini goal was 8lbs stick to that hun it would feel better if you smashed that again :D:D:D

wi today 19st 13 haha in my teens now havent said that in a long time!!! if only my weight could reflect my age!! so Ive lost 5lbs :D
next week again 3lbs Im too scared to move it up a bit Im well happy :)

Well with a 3lb gain this week (I THINK it's TOTM and water-weight so not adjusting my tickers just yet), I'm at 19st 12lb...so it's really cool to find someone right where I am at Clarish... check us out...in our teens again! ;)

Ironically, I've managed to hurt my knee too..managed to gouge a big ole hole into it with a metal runner around a doormat, (don't ask), and daaaaamn it's sore! Hope you're knees feeling better soon!!!

Now, if you happen to find that time machine that'll get our ages to match...let me know lol!

After one year of not weight loss at all my "mini" goal is 26.6lb until Halloween. Might be a bit of a strange and long-time goal but that's realistic for me.

I enjoy the fact that you all seem so optimistic about losing weight, that's brilliant!

I think my first goal is to get into double figures in kilos - was 105 at last weigh in so 6 kilos to 99 which is just over another 13lbs on top of the 9lbs already gone. Hope to do it in the next couple of weeks.
B xx

My next mini target is GOAL as I am now under 9 stone - only a couple of kilos to go and I truly can't believe it - it does not seem long since I wrote the above at all :eek:

Quak that's awesome congratulations!!!

As for myself, WI tonight after AquaFit and I dropped my 3lb gain from last week plus 1lb more on top of that, (not suprised it was only 1lb, I've done nothing but sleep the past week with TotM-From-Hell!)

So, 4lb down from last Monday and I'm happy with that...all a step in the right direction! Only 8lb to go till my next Mini-Goal!

good luck everyone, my very first mini target is to lose 6.5lbs and get into the 21's!

Good luck QotD! I'm not gonna get to WI until next wednesday cause of the Bank Holiday, so no AquaFit..so silly, the leisure centre is open, the gym's open, the POOL is open, but they don't run AquaFit lmao.

Been walking lots and keeping an eye on the food intake as usual so HOPEFULLY next week I'll see a loss! 8lbs more and I make my second Mini-Goal and reach 19st which will be 5st down! Woots!

Good luck to all!

I think my next mini-target is just 2lbs away. I buy myself a little gift - sometimes to do with weight loss, sometimes not - every time I lose 10lbs. Another 2lb will mark another 10lb. So can't wait for that.

A bigger "mini" target, is, I suppose, to get into the next stone bracket (7lb away.) :D

Good luck everyone with your mini targets.

Well last week I had another STS but this week I'm -4lbs so yay!

4lbs left for my mini-goal, really hope I manage it!!

Well I'm a week late technically but I managed it... I dropped my last 4lbs!

Had only one AquaFit last week, hence the week late weigh-in, but I did it! Now just to decide on the next Mini-Goal lol!!

3lb away from my next mini-goal! :)

One stone at a time ....

Hi I'd like to join you lovely ladies if that is ok.

My next goal is to get my 2 stone marker this Wednesday 7th July so I will have to lose 3.5 pounds to do that.

I have lots to lose so I am taking my weight loss in small pieces and focussing on one stone at a time.

Good luck with attaining your goals everyone :)

Hi All. I'm only just starting on my long-needed weight-loss, can I join you? I have a lot to lose, and am a bit fixated on 15 stone for some reason, but that's a long way-away target, so for my first target I'll say 18 stone, which is another 10lbs.

Back