Small steps - mini targets

WI tonight at Aquafit and I've lost 7lbs!! So that's -2lbs that I put back on for TotM plus -5lbs on top!! I am so chuffed!!!

:D

Quote from last entry: Hi, my next goal is to get into the 23's. I have 5 pounds to lose to get there. Altogether I had 15 stones to lose and now thats down to 13 after 1 month so making good progress I hope it continues. Good luck everyone with their mini goals, great idea!

I have WI tonight after being on holiday so missed last week - a bit nervous to say the least. I had hoped to be in the 23's but not sure that is possible perhaps that will be one for next week ......

This is my first week back at work after being off sick for 3 months with a leg injury, was in hospital for a long while so that is really stressing me out .. dont want to be there basically. Hope that will get better but not sure.

Last edited:
hi great thread
After losing my first stone in 7 weeks i thought id cracked it but with still so much to lose its slowed right down.
ive decided to give myself smaller targets rather than think about that big final target
so first one is to get to club 10 (3.5lbs away) and the rate ive been going it could take up to a month to lose but hey ho im determined to do it .
after that its 1/2 a stone at a time targets and how ever long it takes but for my own sake ive got to do this xxxx

If I get into the 18s I will be very happy,
1 and a half pounds to go,
realistic goals are much better.

WI tonight at Aquafit and I've lost 7lbs!! So that's -2lbs that I put back on for TotM plus -5lbs on top!! I am so chuffed!!!

:D

hi hun haven't been here a while just saw your progress amazing :D you're truly an inspiration to me!!

anyways weigh for me today 19st 8 this week my target is 3lbs :)

good idea- my next mini goal is to lose 10 lbs. i lost 29 before joining this site and want to actually lose 11 more to hit the big 40!

My next target is to get into the 12s (181lb.) I'm so close, but it seems to be taking forever! :D

My first mini target is a :bday: related one.

Its my birthday on the 12th december and by then i want to be 2 stone lighter than when i first started this diet. So first goal is a loss of 28 lb. Ive already lost 9 lb and have another 19 lb to go.

My next mini target is getting down to 17stone 13 pounds, that will be exactly 2 stone off then! Only 7lbs to go!

My mini goal is 25 lbs by Christmas.. signed up for the Christmas challenge..& I'm looking forward to meeting it ! (5 lbs down already)

My goal as of right now is to lose 12 lbs. by Dec. 25th, 10. I will just take it one day at a time and hope to get there!

i know i am a slow loser so my target is to lose 2lb this week i normally just lose 1/2 a week and driving me crazy i have 6-8 stone to lose i say 6-8 as want to see how i feel at the 6 stone and if happy will stay if not will drop more until happy. comfortable x

hope everyone gets thier mni goal my weigh in day is Wednesday evening x

I've just joined slimming world, and I agree small targets are definitely the way to go. It really is daunting looking at the end goal (so so far away) so setting smaller goals will definitely make be feel like I have achieved something. I plan on a mini target of about 2-3lbs a week, but my first actual target is to lose 10lbs

K.

Since at Slimming World we get a nice shiny sticker for each 1/2 stone / 1 stone we lose, these are my mini goals so my next one is 4stone and I would like to it in 6 weigh ins :) x

Back