Small steps - mini targets

I started in September and was hoping to lose 15lbs by the end of October, but it looks like that was a much easier than target than I realised. I'm hopeful for my next weigh-in (Wednesday 17th) that I'll be down by 3-4 for the last week (bringing me to 13-14lbs lost)! My next mini-target is The same again, 15lbs by November 24th. That one might be a bit of a push, it's barely six weeks away now but I've been working much harder since the start of this month. :)

Hi there! Started my 'diet' last week, going to start with baby steps! :p I've tried dieting in the past and I always caved in, so this time not thinking of it as a diet, hopefully that will work! :)

This is s great idea! I always sabotaged myself when I didn't do well or set unrealistic goals. My goals this week at no chocolate and drink more water :)

this is great my goal is to be 14lbs lighter at end of may thats my little target x x

Last edited:
Hey, my mini goal at the moment is reach my first stone! I've been dragging my feet and not trying every week. But I feel very motivated so if I say my next mini goal is 7lbs that will take me past the stone mark.

good luck otley

My goal is to stay positive and look for exercises that I can realistically do! :)

My first goal is to reach 15st. It's 30lbs down from my starting weight but I'm halfway there already.

Being at 15st is the last time I felt somewhat comfortable in my own skin, so to be closing in on it feels fantastic!

lolly thats great and you will do it xxxxxxxxx

I would like 14lbs off by the time I go on holiday. July 21st.

Hellooooo mini-goalers!
This is a great motivator for me... breaking it down into chunks (much the same as when I eat chocolate!! :sign0007:) makes it feel a million times easier!
So far on this journey I've lost just over 24lb and I'd like my next mini goal to be be the 2st mark, 28lb which is 4 lb away.

I'm an ex weight watcher, so those silver 7's still stick in my head!

Im just bumping this and also letting you all know that I am setting myself mini goals daily as I find that easy and a great motivator at the moment. So today my goals are...

1. Drink more water
2. Tidy the kitchen (vigorously to burn cals lol)
3. Not to buy binge food

Maybe this would help others keep motivated. Every day they can be different and achievable and we will feel positive x

Hi beccus, your next goal could be

fit into (item of clothing you once wore) or size__
hit a personal best at exercise
try new dish you never would have before (if fussy with food as a lot of us are)
do something you were previously too embarrassed to do due to your weight

Back