Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Small weight loss

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by shona1968, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. shona1968

shona1968 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.08%)
    Diet:
    slimmers world
    Bit gutted, weighed myself yest after 2 weeks dieting. Ive only lost 7 lbs. Everyone else seems to be loosing loads. Im perhaps not drinking as much would this prevent me loosing

Last edited: 3 February 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. OneTwoFour

OneTwoFour Losing it!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.53%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    It's vital to drink 2-3 litres a day. If your body thinks it doesn't have enough water it will reduce your weight loss.

Well done on your loss, 6 lbs down is good & much better than 6 lbs up! Keep it up, you can do it!

4. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    6lbs is definitely better off than on but do increase your water intake. It will help.

5. shona1968

shona1968 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.08%)
    Diet:
    slimmers world
    Il try harder but so hard at work. Im on the go all the time as Im a nurse who covers lots of wards. Im not a lover of water, esp at work, so tend to drink peppermint t all day. Im prob getting 1.5 l down so not enough i know. I know 6 lb better than nothing but id rather it have been more, esp when im trying so hard

6. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I drink 2 litres of sparkling water every night Shona while watching tv. It used to be vodka so I've replaced that and still feel as though I'm having a treat so to speak.

7. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I do the same and have one bottle of sparkling strawberry and kiwi water (sainsburys) every night. Feels like a proper little treat mad as it sounds x

8. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Your mention of malic acid being okay prompted me to re-check my fave fizz of the moment - Asda Cherry Cola - a Zero-type drink. 'Free From' most nasties, no aspartame, costs around 47p a 2-litre bottle and contains - MALIC ACID!

I am on vegetarian Atkins and to preserve my own ketosis I have to be careful about drinks. I cannot drink endless bottles of water, I get fed up with it, but to keep fluid intake high I often mix the Asda Cherry Cola 50/50 with water. Compromise!

Good luck everyone, you're brave to be doing TFR! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.