Small weight loss

shona1968

Bit gutted, weighed myself yest after 2 weeks dieting. Ive only lost 7 lbs. Everyone else seems to be loosing loads. Im perhaps not drinking as much would this prevent me loosing

Last edited:
It's vital to drink 2-3 litres a day. If your body thinks it doesn't have enough water it will reduce your weight loss.

Well done on your loss, 6 lbs down is good & much better than 6 lbs up! Keep it up, you can do it!

Il try harder but so hard at work. Im on the go all the time as Im a nurse who covers lots of wards. Im not a lover of water, esp at work, so tend to drink peppermint t all day. Im prob getting 1.5 l down so not enough i know. I know 6 lb better than nothing but id rather it have been more, esp when im trying so hard

I drink 2 litres of sparkling water every night Shona while watching tv. It used to be vodka so I've replaced that and still feel as though I'm having a treat so to speak.

I do the same and have one bottle of sparkling strawberry and kiwi water (sainsburys) every night. Feels like a proper little treat mad as it sounds x

Your mention of malic acid being okay prompted me to re-check my fave fizz of the moment - Asda Cherry Cola - a Zero-type drink. 'Free From' most nasties, no aspartame, costs around 47p a 2-litre bottle and contains - MALIC ACID!

I am on vegetarian Atkins and to preserve my own ketosis I have to be careful about drinks. I cannot drink endless bottles of water, I get fed up with it, but to keep fluid intake high I often mix the Asda Cherry Cola 50/50 with water. Compromise!

Good luck everyone, you're brave to be doing TFR! xx

Back