Smaller portions :/

krazykell

I have been quite poorly the last couple days but today I'm feeling much better :)

However I have had breakfast, snack and just made lunch. Lunch was a medium jacket potato & half a can of beans. I ate 3/4 and can't eat anymore!!! I'm shocked!! I'd normally have two potatoes plus cheese.

Did anyone else find there portion sizes naturally reduced after starting the plan??

It depends on what you eat really.
Portion control is not the largest element of SW but it is something you will need to be mindful of, especially further along in your journey.

Part of the plan is to help you feel fuller for longer with the satisfying foods. Eating breakfast if you never did before will also help control your appetite and kickstart your metabolism.

I have been quite poorly the last couple days but today I'm feeling much better :)

However I have had breakfast, snack and just made lunch. Lunch was a medium jacket potato & half a can of beans. I ate 3/4 and can't eat anymore!!! I'm shocked!! I'd normally have two potatoes plus cheese.

Did anyone else find there portion sizes naturally reduced after starting the plan??

I used to eat as much as my partner but the last year I have suffered with constant acid reflux and chest pains so I havent been able to eat half as much as I used to. Even some days I can only manage one meal. Its driving me crazy but on 31st March I am going to hospital for a third test.

Have you tried having snacks between meals to ensure you are eating enough, like chopped fruit and veggie sticks etc xx

Back