Smart point values

faye cheshire

Silver Member
Hi there,
can anyone tell me the smart point value of Baxters carrot and corriander soup pleasemany thanks
faye x

It’s because the calculator doesn’t take into consideration the free food element. Just shout if you need anything else - happy to help 😊

How does that work if you are getting facts from a foid label. Is the ww calculator better than the free ones?
Faye xx

The free calculator I presume will be the same as the ww one. The app has a huge database that has been inputted by ww therefore taking into consideration all the ‘zero heroes’ such as chicken, fish, veggies etc. The calculator just see’s a calorie as a calorie if that makes sense!

Thank you that makes good sense. So did you see the sp value on a food list then. If so i do really need to join online.
Faye xx

I am an online member. Being successful for a change - lost 16lb in 7 weeks. Only a week until my holidays so that is keeping me motivated.

Well done.
I am off on hol on saturday. So motivated i will be gd. I got so sick of sw not losing. I am determined to make ww work for me.
How much to you want to lose overall. I think for me it is 35 /40 lbs. That would not be a skinny me but a healthy one. 40 lbs off is ten pounds less than recommended but i know i would be too thin .
Enjoy your hols
Faye xx

Hi. Thought I would let you kmow. I think I am going to calorie count for a while. I eat mostly veg thin gs anyway.
my fitness pal is so easy to use.s

will let you know how t goes.
faye x

Back