• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Smart point values

faye cheshire

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st1lb(7.43%)
OMG. Just checked on calculator and get it to 12. Will give that a miss

faye cheshire

Silver Member
How on earth did i get it to 12? That was the full tin. Thank you so much

Julia78

It’s because the calculator doesn’t take into consideration the free food element. Just shout if you need anything else - happy to help 😊

faye cheshire

Silver Member
How does that work if you are getting facts from a foid label. Is the ww calculator better than the free ones?
Faye xx

Julia78

The free calculator I presume will be the same as the ww one. The app has a huge database that has been inputted by ww therefore taking into consideration all the ‘zero heroes’ such as chicken, fish, veggies etc. The calculator just see’s a calorie as a calorie if that makes sense!

faye cheshire

Silver Member
Thank you that makes good sense. So did you see the sp value on a food list then. If so i do really need to join online.
Faye xx

Julia78

I am an online member. Being successful for a change - lost 16lb in 7 weeks. Only a week until my holidays so that is keeping me motivated.

faye cheshire

Silver Member
Well done.
I am off on hol on saturday. So motivated i will be gd. I got so sick of sw not losing. I am determined to make ww work for me.
How much to you want to lose overall. I think for me it is 35 /40 lbs. That would not be a skinny me but a healthy one. 40 lbs off is ten pounds less than recommended but i know i would be too thin .
Enjoy your hols
Faye xx

faye cheshire

Silver Member
Hi. Thought I would let you kmow. I think I am going to calorie count for a while. I eat mostly veg thin gs anyway.
my fitness pal is so easy to use.s

will let you know how t goes.
faye x