Smashing the Stones Sunday**hour by hour**

wellandgood

Silver Member
Good Early Morning everyone,

gosh, I just cant sleep these days. Dont know why. So, up early and thought i would post.

Just having a coffee and watching morning Sky News. got to go to yet another Bday party with the twins today.( I swear im gonna a broke with all these blinkin parties)

Had my training day for CD. It went well and i knew 99% of the stuff from being on here anyway.Just got to develop the business skills now.

Housey stuff today, shopping at Tesco and not much more. Rain is predicted but sun is shining bright atm.

Have a good one guys, gotta try and stay off this forum. It is too addictive!!!LOL

will proabaly be back later to check in.

Have a fab day everyone. Keep going, the end is within sight.

Diet Goals for the week: Drink more water,walk more,

Morning Denise,

glad you are well but sorry you cant sleep. I think this diet is so amazing that we survive on such little calories you would think we would want to sleep all the time, but NO we are wide awake in the sleepy hours and dead on hour feet by 3p.m.!!!! Never makes sense to me!

Fab news about your training I really want to become one too (tryint to work out how to fit it around kids and childcare etc) as you say this site is fantastic training.

Am aiming for 100% today and up my water intake.

Be good everyone and I will be back around later

Love Jess
xxx

Good morning!! I'm out with my parents and sister today, though not sure where. So I'm going to have to try and keep reminding myself to drink water. I'll try and get a litre down me before I go, take a litre with me. Not sure how long we're going to be out for so meal wise might be interesting. But I'll take a bar with me and I'm sure I'll be fine.

Well done on your training Denise, how exciting!!

My goal for the day - drink 2.5litres of water and stay 100%

Good morning!! I'm out with my parents and sister today, though not sure where. So I'm going to have to try and keep reminding myself to drink water. I'll try and get a litre down me before I go, take a litre with me. Not sure how long we're going to be out for so meal wise might be interesting. But I'll take a bar with me and I'm sure I'll be fine.

Well done on your training Denise, how exciting!!

My goal for the day - drink 2.5litres of water and stay 100%

Morning ladies.

Is anyone else finding the forums are running incredibly slow today? Its almost painful. Oh well, at least it means I'll get bored and actually go do some housework soon.

So glad the CDC training went well Denise, its something I'd love to do if I can ever get myself sorted and at goal... sorry- WHEN I get to goal. Gotta be more positive about it ;) Know how you feel about the kids parties too, they end up costing a fortune in presents and seem to take up half the weekend.

I'm aiming for 110% today Jess, lots and lots of water and NO picking. I did it yesterday, I CAN do it today, and so can you. Hope you both have lovely days

Aim for the day: lots of water and lots of ironing to do

Whoops, we cross posted Caroline. Hope you have a brill day out and get plenty of water down- that seems to be everyone goal today :)

Yup, they really are painfully slow today, and I keep getting pages not loading. I'm sure it'll sort itself out later. Probably updates or server issues.

Lisa, just seen your CDC is away for a month, what are you doing in that time? Will you weigh yourself or just have on big weigh in when she's back? You're doing great with your restart, well done! God it sounds so patronising when I say stuff like that, but it isn't meant that way, honest!

Yup, they really are painfully slow today, and I keep getting pages not loading. I'm sure it'll sort itself out later. Probably updates or server issues.

Lisa, just seen your CDC is away for a month, what are you doing in that time? Will you weigh yourself or just have on big weigh in when she's back? You're doing great with your restart, well done! God it sounds so patronising when I say stuff like that, but it isn't meant that way, honest!

Hi everyone, yep forums are slow here too! Maybe some maintenence is being done on the servers or something.

Last few days have been hard for me, not from a wanting to binge thing but just because I am sooo tired...

I think I am not drinking enough water but this is a struggle at the moment. Am really aiming for at least 3 today.

I had a small decrease on scales last week which went back on due to totm and have had no reduction at all since then... it is sooo frustrating as I think I am at that point where I really want several good losses on the trot to get me into the next dress size down.

So have quite a few things to do today but apart form some ironing, don't think I am going to get much done!
Have my strider and exercize bike in the garden but only managed a couple of minutes on them last night before my legs felt like they were falling off:)

Looks like a nice warm day today, hopw you all have a good day and enjoy the weather!

x

And they keep double posting me!

I'm struggling to be honest. I had a major binge the other night, and I mean major (although my scales didn't go up- woohoo!) I've started a diary and been thinking a lot about the reasons behind my binging/food addiction and with some wonderful words of wisdom from some of the people here I'm slowly getting back on track. Just need to start believing in myself a bit more, not easy when you're 16st and have no self-esteem :copon:

I know how you feel lovely, except I'm 18st with no self esteem! I think that's the hardest part of all of this, yes our bodies change, but do our minds? Not at the same rate and as easily as our bodies anyway. I guess we have to find ways to recondition our minds not only in the way we see food, but the way we see ourselves. Otherwise there's no good we getting down to 12 stone if all I am is a fat person in a thin persons head. For me I know that losing weight is definitely something I want and have to do, but it's not going to answer or solve everything. Even if I get to a size 12 I'll look at myself in pretty much the same way as I do now.. fat, ugly, blah blah blah. So it's getting ahead of the game I guess and starting to work on that now. Yes my weight is a part of why I have low self esteem, but it's not the sole cause... so what is? I guess that's what I have to try and figure out, though easier said than done I'm sure.

Morning all!!

Thanks for that link, Denise, isn't he amazing!! And so so positive!
Glad you had a better day yesterday, Lisa, you really do sound back in control! Remember if you feel like you need that extra support, we're always here :D
Caroline, enjoy your day out today- I've been out shopping already- it's gorgeous outside- unfortunately I have a ton of jobs to do :(
Good luck, Tilly with your water today, I'm sure you'll do it- the sunshine is a great motivated for getting more liquid in^^
And Jess, I'm sure you'll be fine on your 100% today :D

My my I'm i a positive mood yesterday- I guess maybe because I got through the day yesterday (on my own at home, without distractions) and stayed 100%. Though it was very tricky when OH came home and made himself a bacon sandwich...OMG :/

Oh well, best get a move on, can't sit here typing all day! Cya later xx

The whole forum is running slowly Denise, I wonder if they are doing some sort of maintenance on it. Hopefully it'll be back to normal soon.

Well done on resisting the bacon Clare, I luuuurve bacon butties. They never normally taste as good as they smell though, so I tend to have a good sniff of h2b's and then imagine all the calories/carb/fat and general cr*p that are in it when he starts eating it ;)

I got a sudden burst of energy this morning and got a fair bit of housework done, but its disappeared now, so I'm catching up on some T.V while the family have lunch :)

The whole forum is running slowly Denise, I wonder if they are doing some sort of maintenance on it. Hopefully it'll be back to normal soon.

Well done on resisting the bacon Clare, I luuuurve bacon butties. They never normally taste as good as they smell though, so I tend to have a good sniff of h2b's and then imagine all the calories/carb/fat and general cr*p that are in it when he starts eating it ;)

I got a sudden burst of energy this morning and got a fair bit of housework done, but its disappeared now, so I'm catching up on some T.V while the family have lunch :)

So tired. Driving lesson pre driving exam this week went crap because I am so tried. I hate my neighbours. Up til 5am partying last night - had to move to the living room, sleep on the sofa with MP3 earphones in.

Only had one pack so far and no water - just so tired can't be bothered to get to kitchen to get water. Already had extra sleeps.

In other news - wanna hear a bit about head tricks?

I have been dieting to get to the weight/size I was when I met husband 8 years ago. Now 9 years ago I used to work in a pub, and one week with exceptional tip money I bought myself a pair of size 13 jeans from TK Maxx. The are American jeans, and labelled as a UK size 14. So bought them and used to wear them working in the pub. At that time I thought I was a bit "curvy" but would have never called myself fat, and quite honestly would have belted you had you called me fat. Had been keeping them until I was a size 12 as thats what I must have been then? Surely?

So this morning, threw my jeans on. Went to put purse in pocket. Realised no pockets. Confused - did I mention I am exhausted this morning? - and then realised I am wearing my pub jeans.

So I am back to the same weight/size I was at 18-19 years old. Would I have thought thats the weight I was back then? No I would have said I was thinner. So either I a) had more confidence then or b) I'm not as fat as I think I am or c) combination of the above.

Either way - bit cheered up now. Not long to go now til at goal. Scales say 0.5lbs up this morning, but I honestly don't care, they'll move down soon enough after this weeks finished.

P.S Just to point out I never weighed myself when I was that age, first time I stepped on a set of scales was at HB house and I was 10 st 11. It meant nothing to me.

Trying to get back to that ideal of not bothering wioth the numbers but how I feel instead

Hi all, I tried to get on earlier but site was having technical difs, was going to show mum my weight loss pics but another time. Having a good day-it's so much easier to keep 100% when Im busy and around people! so left the house at 11, went to church then afternoon at mum&dads and back home for DS teatime. Feeling the ketosis breath has arrived! not sure if I'll test or not. I've got a couple of bars in the house but I'd rather wait till after WI so I'm in a more established state of ketosis.

I've had trouble getting on to, pages not loading etc.

not done uch today just housework and catching up on some paper work, stayed 100% so far though

Back