Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

Snoopy, Brandy and Worcester and duly noted. I may add Jeeves to my list of possible pet names... And for anyone who is reading this for the first time, we're talking actual animal names:p

Haha, Gem, perhaps he was introduced to me for such a reason:p However, he hasn't actually asked me out yet so nothing is going on. He's a very busy medical student, you see.. Ooh, arr, how exciting! lol... Now you come right back with those red heels missy!! Don't think I didn't notice you blatantly steal them from me, tut tut tut...

x

Oooh pet names! I used to have a hamster called Flapjack because we found her at the city farm I used to help out at and the only way we could carry her home was in a flapjack box from the shop!

And my gorgeous grey puddy tat who we sadly lost in July was called Pepsi max! And no, not because we transported him home in a bottle

:dooney:Haha - here I am (click click) - honestly Elle you really have to watch those medical students - "Trust me, I'm a Doctor" and all that.......... now you see me and .......:dooney: (click click).........

what's this red shoe stuff then? or don't I wan't to know.

ahhh jim, twas from back in June? July Gem? When did we start that red shoe malarky? haha. It was when Tyn first arrived, which wasn't long after us.

Taz was Pepsi Max named after...by any chance, that drink that you clearly don't like very much but always seem to drink:p.. was it just the one you had in Brum? lol...

love the name flapjack, also love the food version as you well know. I think your mum should make me some of her famous ones. Piles and piles and piles of them each week:p I'll have one order off her and another order off Gem cos apparently she makes some tasty ones as well :p That shouldn't be too much work:p

Now what do we all think of the flapjack diet? Will it work? x

ooh, i'm up for trying that!! might have to wait until after the wedding though!! double flapjack ordering elle!! thought you were back on the straight and narrow :p or are you expecting small portions?

did you go to work in the end honey? or did you rest up and try and get better as a good girl would have?

and you haven't told us how hot the guy is. we all know you're a stunner (trust me jim. in the flesh our elle is hawt) but what about him? is he worthy of our elle?

abz xx

Oi, Abz, FIVE TIMES HOTTER THAN THE SUN NO LESS:p lol.. So you're up for the flapjack diet? Taz ask you're mum if she's up to it. Gem, what do you reckon, you in? hahaha. No abz im just planning on eating only flapjack for 5 days in a week, being healthy for 2 and then having a week off every month so as not to tire of the tasty snack :p

I went to work today because 1)i was fed up of being at home and not having a structure to my day and 2)i felt bad.

This guy...well, I used to have a crush on him. He's certainly not bad looking.. he's already losing his hair lol but that doesn't matter much. He's 6ft 4 so if we were to have kiddies they'd be giants. heehee. But anyway, i've fancied men who are certainly not as good looking. I'm just wondering if there's a spark. At first I wasn't sure if there was because it didnt seem like he had much of a sense of humour. I thought id give him a chance though because obviously a lot of this is happening online. I was wrong, he's quite sarcy and a lot of his humour is hidden in the text. Phew, because can you imagine me with someone serious!??!! MOI!? haaahaaaaahaaaaa. T'would be a disaster.

xxx

If he's losing his hair it might be cos he's brainey - there's an old saying (probably put about by bald men) that no grass grows on a busy spot!

I'll bet my flapjacks are as good as Taz's mum's - no - I'm absolutely sure they are - they're my speciality after all!!!

:dooney: (click click >>>>>>>>)

:wavey:

Hiya Jules! Haha, Gem, I don't know, she did rave about them on the Brum meet. How can you be so sure??!! lol...

xxx

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32002806&id=37106262
*pic gone, sorry!*

ok he's the guy on the left. although i might delete this photo very soon because im freaky-deakied about pasting photos of someone else up. it's not fair on him, a bit, lol. so roll up roll up, and do it quickly before the photo vanishes... x

Last edited:
OK - that one's a dish alright. If he's as nice as he looks - WOW - GO FOR IT :)

yeh i happen to know he's lovely, hence the crush 4 years ago... well...maybe i shall :D x

bloody hell. now THAT'S a grin :) go for it babes. if the chemistry is there then go for it.

now, since i have just got home, and logged on as requested to see yonder gentleman, i am not going to go and collapse non too elegantly into bed.

g'night guys :)

abz xx

Morning,

Shame, I'm to late to see the photo.

Hair loss = excess testosterone and not excessive braininess :)

Don't worry Jim - it was eye candy for us females - I don't think you would've appreciated it in the same way if you know what I mean.

I'm sure you are right Gem, I could never appreciate male beauty, probably been around too many hairy arse squaddies all my life.

Back