Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

Hello I'm one of the newbies to your diary :) (possibly the only one but am not aure everything got a bit confused back there lol) & I think it's amazin' that you've managed to loose any weight at all having a cake maker for an aunt! That can't be easy;)

As for the Irish accent thing I am with you on that one - I was in Galway last year visiting family and they were talking to me really quickly and in quite a thick accent, there was a lot of smiling and nodding and hoping they hadn't actually asked me a question going on! They must have thought i was some sort of nodding doggy :8855:

Hop you have a good day tomorrow!
Daisy x

hey daisy hahaha. thanks hun, well, i suppose i haven't done too badly, when taking family matters into consideration.

when i was in ireland i had to ask for directions to the hotel as we'd bussed it into the centre of the city, and i couldn't understand for the life of me what this one guy was saying. i just had to hope that i had at least left him in the direction that he had told me to so that i didn't look too stupid:p

puggs it is a bit sexy, i absolutely agree on that one ;) although i don't tend to fall in love with many of the irish girls i meet :p

xxx

I was in Cork in the south and that is the accent I prefer but I like the other one too x

Hi everyone,

I really notice the Brummie accent when I'm not in Brum, maybe that's because I'm not from here.

I was down at the Army V Navy game last year and there were a couple of guys from the Black Country in front of me and I was the only one in our group who had a chance of understanding them. :)

Accents are fun - my OH gets phone calls from all over the country and some from abroad too and I enjoy trying to work out where they come from when I answer the phone x

I have major problems with some overseas call centre's. I used to think it was my poor hearing but Colleen has the same problem.

That would be a bit wough though wouldn't it. ;)

haha damn bloody right wombat! Ohhhhh yes!

Jim, black country accent or black country code? haha, it's crazy...

x

ooh blimey I forgot to say!! Girls (and whichever guy on here is interested lol...) remember I said there was that guy who was introduced to me on boxing day when i was out because he apparently quite fancied me? Last night he said I am five times hotter than the sun!! :O haha. silly boy... surely I'd burn everyone in the UK nay, Europe, to a crisp! But still, nice to receive a compliment! :D I blushed profusely, however, lol... x

I thought you had a bloke elle? Obviously not, or maybe..... ;)

nahhhh not me, i am fully expecting a life alone with many cats! When other girls are thinking up their kiddies names i'm thinking up my cat's names - it's excellent fun, you can go all out ;) It's a hard life when you're too good for everyone, Jim :p heehee. Lol, I'm friends with many many men, but not really getting down and jiggy with any of them,haha. story of my life! x

LOL can relate to you re cats names .... I've had all my kids now - but sometimes hear a name I like and think ... that's what I'll name my next cat!! I already have a Craig, Marty and Carla!!!

nahhhh not me, i am fully expecting a life alone with many cats

pooh, I doubt that somehow love.

yeah i know it's a bit cringy isn't it. and was said quite randomly.. but hey, who am I to moan? a compliment is, after all, a compliment.

Hehe, Jim, you never know with things like love. Plus I love animals so i'd have a great time :p

Flirty my mum won't let us bring any more pets into the house after our rabbit, Teddy. And im a bit peeved with his name because it's just something my sis started to call him. You really can go to the moon and back with pet names lol so i wanted to call him something crazy, but noone would let me, boohoo. So imagine my house when I can afford one haha. I was considering Spiderman but I won't be that mean:p Then we've got all the planets to get through:p

Actually, I quite like Bailey. Not sure why, maybe because it reminds me of my favourite alcoholic beverage and good times ;)

xxx

Was this guy the dog's ******** then?:chores016:

Well done Elle - random as usual - Now, about this bloke who makes random comments - could this be why he was introduced to you - you hot babe (stands away from the sun-rays, clicks heels and off) :dooney:

LOL

yes we have had some strange pet names in the past

Let me think,

oh yes, custard the budgie, he was bright yellow.
Bodger the staffie, was always bashing into things.

Beauty and beast 2 guinea pigs when the kids were small, beauty of course was Eleanor's
Snoopy a ginger Tom.

Brandy my Springer.

Worcester and sprout, a golden Lab and a Jack Russell.

Back