Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

Morning elle, how are you today love?

Hi ya Elle, long time between chats hun. Xxx

Hey Bren, where have you been love. How's Oz?

OOOh it's Bren! How are you doing Bren?! I was in Croatia recently and I was thinking about you because I think there were more Ozzie backpackers than there were Croats!! Haha.

Talking of Australia, I would so absolutely love to visit for my honeymoon. I just don't think it's an option due to affordability.. :(

Oz is great. Must say the past 2 years having moved from 1 side to the other, have been tough on my mind. Although I am on the otherwise now.

I've just been to Penang, really hot and met a lovely German man who was on his way to NZ for a year of work and also a gorgeous britt couple, who we had a drunk fun time with!

Back on the wagon myself want to loose my weight by Xmas. And at least 9lbs in the next 5 weeks! Before I move to my big new house.

Xx

Morning elle. Hi bren, it's really nice to see you again, sound like you've had a busy time.

Hey folks. I've had a bit of a crazy weekend. Went to Lasan, ended up spending most of my time at the wedding on the toilet. Yuk. Something must've been off. So I didn't really eat much yesterday, even though the roast beef they had looked lovely.

Weighed this morning and the scales said 12st 11 1/4 so it' seems I'm another lb down. Nothing crazy but at least the scales are moving the right way! xx

Hi elle, not a great weekend then love. Well done on the weight loss though.

Nothing wrong with 1lb a week. Healthy loss and will be well in time for the wedding :)

You're absolutely right puggs. It's best to still enjoy yourself and not worry the odd time. X

Folks I just realised that I am currently the same weight I was when we all met x

are you elle, good luck then love.

When we met you at Brum you looked AMAZING so just take it easy and enjoy the journey x

Morning elle love.

Morning all! How are you all doing today? I think I'm going to need to try a bit harder for the rest of this week. I'm thinking I might try a walk today. Take it steady, see how I feel.

If it's not raining that is elle, we have had rain forecast all week, haven't seen hardly a drop yet, how about you?

We had rain in the morning yesterday Jim but none since. Don't know about the times when I was snoozing though...

I didn't go on that walk in the end folks, although I should've done. More info on my wedding diet thread...

Hi elle :wavey:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay offer accepted on a houuuuuuuuuuuse!! After 7 months of looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elle - that's fantastic news - congratulations x

Back