Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

I agree with Taz and that's because we've met you for real and had the benefit of the warmth, charisma and true attractiveness that is Elle - even if you do keep stealing the red shoes and disappearing with them :rolleyes:

:dooney:​

Morning elle.

hi elle. number one thing wrong with them? their complete lack of life from spending all their time attempting to look perfect. you are a stunner. and come to leeds. i miss yoooou!! :D

i put another pic of izzy in my album for you :)

abz xx

I never quite thought of it that way Abz! Thanks everyone, you're all marvellous!! I KNOW I could be so much happier just accepting me for me because I was there last year. I was confident and happy and that's when suddenly lots of men gave me attention! OOh arrr!! I still would like to lose a bit for the wedding though...

However, can't get enough bloody chocolate at the moment... ;)

Yes, Leeds is a must. When? Just tell me when as, clearly, it's all got to work around you Miss Abz! xx

Accepting yourself is the key Elle - it's all about what shines out from the inside. Let it shine out on your wedding day and you'll be a truely beautiful bride x

Of course our elle will be a beautiful bride.

Been there. :)

Err excuse me Miss Gem, are they the red shoes that I stole from you and so are now mine that you're walking over to my other diary in?! How dare you! ;0 x

Just watch me - nah....nah.....nah...nah....nah!!!

LOL, You lot are cracked. :D

No, just slightly dishevelled in the brain area ;)

Hmm, that too no doubt.

:D your point is Gem. LOL.

Morning elle, how's your spine love?

Not bad going today Jim. I'm now working in the office 4 days a week and working from home 1 day so I can recover from the 4 as I have been finding that by friday I'm exhausted and suffering quite badly. Hoping this solution will work!

fingers crossed then elle.

That sounds like a good move. When I had my back injury, long periods at a desk were not an option - I used to cease up quite often if I sat too long. Don't know if it's the same with your problem but I had to keep it moving x

Back