Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

She's not playing - perhaps it's not over yet........ just a thought x

hello. ;) maybe it went very well ;)

Someone's in trouble - calling her Ellenor - I wouldn't like to be in your shoes Abz - and talking of shoes, she gone and nicked them again :dooney:

Well she'd better bring them back soon - I might need them x

Elle what's the news?????????

Elle hasn't posted on her blog for a while either.

Ok - I'll leave it then - as long as she's alright x

:cry:We do-hoo and those damned shoes - bring em back :dooney:

BOO.

Oh guys everything was so complicated lol...

Before my date, about a week before, my best male-mate Chris told me he'd fallen for me. I didn't know what to do so I told him there was nothing there. I'd previously liked him but that was when he was going to hook up with another lady so I got over it best I could (did I say anything about it on here? May have done). So for me, where I was was Chris = mate, Cos = love interest.

Went on my date with Cos and...well... he's nice but. I don't know.. :S Superficial? On paper he was so right for me but there was nothing there, and when Chris text me later to say he hoped it all had gone well for me I found myself being chuffed to bits that he'd text me, yet moaning about the fact that Cos was ringing me because I was out with my old Uni friends as homecoming.

Also, Cos has this five year plan most of it involving his studies and his work and him eventually becoming a neurosurgeon and he was trying to kind of fit me in where he could. He kept saying "studies come first" which is fine, except I'm not going to sit around being fit into a plan whenever I can be, but always a lower priority for 5 bloomin' years when I ain't even sure I like the fella that way, know what I'm saying? Lol....

Anyway me and Chris were still talking lots, just like we always had done, and I came to the stage where I was dreaming about the whole situation with him all night and becoming really restless. I wasn't sure if, essentially, I'd always had feelings for him, just that I'd hidden them by the way-side because I didn't think he felt that way about me.

My cousin Helena, who knows Chris too, suggested we meet up all three of us, and if I didn't want her to be there & for it to be just me and him then I'd know. We went and I pretty much figured it's always been him. But I was afraid of saying it so soon after and I didn't want to hurt him. Imagine, "alright Chris, guess what, me and Cos didn't work out, so you can have me now." But it wasn't really like that at all - not in my head anyway. I told my friends I was going to wait a while but then we had a lovely conversation online and I couldn't get him out of my head. So I asked him to meet up with me and he did and I said "I'm really sorry that I hurt you, and I totally understand if you don't want to do anything, but the thing is, it's always been you." And he said "aaaaand..." And I said "....and, I really like you." And then he pulled me close and kissed me:D That was last Thursday - we've been together for a week and it's amazing. We've known each other for so long anyway that it's so comfortable and perfect and lovely and.... *sigh* excellent. :)

So, that's my goss!

How are all of you? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOOHOO!! The gorgeous lady finds someone that lives up to her wonderfulness. i was starting to think i was going to have to throw myself at you myself, marriage be damned!!

so happy for you babes. so. where's a pic? :D

:D Hehehehehe. I haven't taken one of the both of us yet - my aim for tonight I suppose. I'll hook you all up with one of him on his own.

That's Chris, and those are his hands :p xxx

Attachments

• n222703586_2506192_1982.jpg
    n222703586_2506192_1982.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 407
LOL, I'm amazed. :)

he has hands just like my friend dan.... weird.

looks jubbly babes. but a lovely pic of the two of you would be better. so happy to hear you are happy.

feel a bit sorry for this other chap though, ha. but if you tell somebody you have a five-year plan and they have to fit in with it, well, you'd better be sure that they want to be part of it first if you want my opinion :D

abz xx

Yeah.... He was lovely don't get me wrong. But it didn't really click. I think he was trying to go in for a kiss at the end of the date and in all honesty, peeps, it just didn't feel right at all. So I didn't even kiss him, see.

I'm completely and utterly over the moon about me and Chris though. It's going excellently.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back