Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

I hope so Taz! Hi everyone, I've missed you. *Honestly*. Just been utterly rubbish and avoided thinking about my weight-loss, or lack thereof. ;)

xxx

Yep :D Very very well. I suppose it's a bit different to anything else either of us have ever experienced in a weird way because we already knew each other inside out before we got together... it's just like continuing things except with a lot more fun times:p and seeing each other a hell of a lot more. But yep, he's definitely the one. (And I've chosen a ring :O)

It's all quite exciting and PERFECT :) Very happy.

xxxx

Ahhh..... ain't luv grand

Last edited:
well well, I'm so pleased for you elle, well done love.

She's got stars in her eyes Abz - for goodness sake, someone grab her feet and pull her back down to earth.

Seriously though Abz - have you chosen your wedding hat yet?

not yet gem, but i may have to start looking :D

and i would live together first!! nothing worse than living with someone you can't live with!! :D

Oddly enough *SHE* was the only girlfriend I never lived with, didn't have the chance as I was in the Army by them.

well seeing someone and even staying over is so different to living with someone. i made thomas come and stay for six weeks at once before i would let him move over to england and stay with me as it would have been disasterous if we couldn't cope with each other long-term in the same house...

oh yes, it makes sense to me abz.

Ah but you see.... being Greek and coming from a traditional family this could not happen. It's unfortunate but true. There's a chance I could move in with him when we're engaged but then, it would probably have to be in his house with his parents :S So, you know, we'll see... x

You'll work it out Elle. We're all excited for you x

i didn't realise your family was that traditional elle. as gem says. totally thrilled for you :D :D there's nothing like it :D

abz xx

I can understand that elle, and it's probably best to keep on the best side of the family.

Aww thanks folks. Well, blimey, I've been all ill these last few days. Was spewing my guts out good and proper on Sunday.

On Saturday Mr. Christopher did take me to London for my birthday. It was absolutely excellent, I enjoyed every second of it, even though the train made me feel quite nauseous there and back. I put that down to my naughty, ugly virus. He even got us first class seats on the way back. THAT was awesome. We had some chinese food in this small restaurant in China town just before we came back and it was lovely. NB if you're ever in need of China Town just make your way to Leicester Sq and use your sense of smell to guide you. It worked for us ;)

How is everyone? xx

Back