Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

Abz can't BELIEVE I didn't lend you my amazing sparkly red shoes for your wedding. EPIC FAIL on my behalf there ;)

Thanks all :) How have you all been anyway? I want a paragraph from each of you detailing all of your latest news. xxx

A paragraph :eek:

Hi elle :wavey:

Yep, ONE WHOLE PARAGRAPH. Hi Jim! How's the lovely Brummie town of Sutton Coldfield doing today? xx

Pretty much the same as round your way I'd say elle, dark and gloomy love.

Ok, here's my homework Miss:

Well I have been up and down with my weight (mostly up) but I am starting to get it back on track. I got my black belt in karate at the end of September and work is as exciting as ever! Oh, and I got 2 new websites so hopefully my business will start to get some....well, business!

OK - so here's my paragraph:

After you went AWOL I realized you had left a box on the floor. Upon closer scrutiny it turned out to be the red shoes. I put them on and clicked the heels, then off I went to all kinds of wonderful places. When I came home from my travels I found that my scales had left home and that's when the squatters crept on board....... and that's the honest truth...... no really, it is........ Oh I'm so hurt you don't believe me!!!!!

hi elle. i don't really have a paragraph, ha. mainly i'm getting fatter (it's called relaxing too much post-wedding, i'm working on it :D) and am rather excited about going to visit my mummy in scotland next weekend :D

abz xx

Paragraph:

Working away, piping away, drumming away. Going to see Michael McIntyre tonight (front row). Not much else to say, week off work in November so going up to Wick for a couple of days.

Other than that, same old.

OMG Puggso I am so jealous! Michael McIntyre is brilliant!

He was outstanding :D Best seats in the house too!

Hello folks. Not sure, did I ever post up a photo of myself from back in May? I keep looking at them and thinking 'DEAR LORD ELLE, HOW COULD YOU HAVE EVER LOOKED AT YOURSELF BACK THEN AND THOUGHT YOU WERE FAT?!' I was within my healthy BMI, exercising perhaps TOO much, my size 14 dresses were LOOSE! I actually said "I think my dresses have stretched." Fool. I'm looking at these photos and I'm thinking how fantastic it would be if I could at least look like that when I get married next May. So I'm going to come up with a plan and let you all know what it is!

Love loves. xxx

ps here's a photo from those excellent times...

Attachments

• thin me.jpg
    thin me.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Taz
well babes. we all told you you looked amazing when we saw you in brum :p

you'll look fabulous at your wedding. may is going to be an eventful month this year obviously :D

abz xx

Noooo, not this May, NEXT May! Hehe. Your little Miss will be almost a year old when I get hitched ;) x

oh, i see. sorry. baby brain :D well then you have OODLES of time :D you'll be super-skinny by then :D if you aren't already!!

I remember you!!!!!

Yay welcome back Elle - how could we ever forget you - now bring back those dam red shoes!!!

You certainly did look amazing back then and I know you will make a beautiful bride x

Hi Puggso x

Back