Smelly wee????

Lovelyjoolz

Loving Life!
Sorry! But just have to ask!!! :p

I've just been for me umpteenth pee of the day and noticed that, despite it being clear in colour, it smells really strong! :eek: This is day four and I haven't noticed this until now.

I've drunk just under 2 litres of water today too, so its not dehydration.

Is this a good sign or not?????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

No idea BUT I've noticed just after having shakes/soups my wee smells really strong too, after a while it still smells but not as much. Keep up the water & someone else might be able to help.xxxxx
xxsharon

Me too!!!!!! Dont know if its good or bad but like you know its not dehydration as im on about 5 litres per day of water!! Sarahxx.

yep.. noticed this too... i get a kind of salty smell sometimes... sometimes stronger than others... i got it before tho when on SS and it didn't do me any harm... so i assume its just my kidneys expelling what it doesn't need???

anyways i'm sure a CDC will be along soon!!!

Good question tho... cos i'm sure there are a lot of us in the same 'wee' boat :D :D :D

love

Sorry! But just have to ask!!! :p

I've just been for me umpteenth pee of the day and noticed that, despite it being clear in colour, it smells really strong! :eek: This is day four and I haven't noticed this until now.

I've drunk just under 2 litres of water today too, so its not dehydration.

Is this a good sign or not?????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

This is a sign that you are in Ketosis, should smell slightly wheaty, like shreaded wheat type smell is closest I can think of!!!:eek::eek:

This is a sign that you are in Ketosis, should smell slightly wheaty, like shreaded wheat type smell is closest I can think of!!!:eek::eek:

REALLY????? REALLY, REALLY?????

WOOHOO!!!!!! I'M IN KETOSIS!!!!
:bliss:
*Does a little dance*

3 days of hard slog and now we see (or smell!!:p ) the results!!!

Bring it on!!!

*sings* I'm gonna be thiiiiiiiin, I'm gonna be GOOOOOORGEOUS!!!!

i think she coule be! :vibes: WTG Joolz

:eek: Ooops - did my exuberance (oo-er big word!) show that much??? :eek: :p :eek: I am a teeny bit happy. :D

I can't wait for my weigh in on Monday morning! I know I had a peek on Tuesday, but I'm still counting Monday as my official weigh in day!!!

I just need to get through my first weekend!!!

J
xxxxxx

Joolz, well done :)

This is the best diet in the world, just stick to it and you will be slim before you blink!

Mike

Back