SmellyMelly's Weigh In's !!!

Hi SmellyMelly, 1lb is brilliant well done! You seem not too pleased with it though (the confused face), I know how you feel as we have similar amounts to lose but try & find something that weights 1lb like spuds or butter! Its loads, its not part of you anymore & you're in the right direction :)
Keep it up & good luck on your journey - keep me posted
xxx

heya, we have the same starting weight and same goal weight! Are you not happy with your progress? i think 3.5lbs in 2 weeks is great. I lost only 4.5lbs in my first 2 weeks which is a lot less than other diets ive tried but this plan is much more realistic in terms of staying on it long term, learning portion control and not feeling hungry. your losses are great. you can see by mine that i have a good week followed by a slow week so i'd see how this week goes and try not to get downhearted about it... youre getting rid of fat!

Hi SmellyMelly, 1lb is brilliant well done! You seem not too pleased with it though (the confused face), I know how you feel as we have similar amounts to lose but try & find something that weights 1lb like spuds or butter! Its loads, its not part of you anymore & you're in the right direction :)
Keep it up & good luck on your journey - keep me posted
xxx

Aww thanks hun , yes i was disappointed coz i was expectin more for the 1st few weeks , but i spose at least its off not on , lol .... xx

Back