Smint's Food Diary

Hope you don't mind me having a nosey at your diary looking for more red day ideas. Good to see I'm not the only one who thinks one portion of cod I butter isn't enough ;)

You're very welcome! Well, for 3 syns, it's got to be two for all the lovely sauce! :D

Friday: Green Day

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, fresh pineapple

Lunch: Butternut squash and roast pepper risotto (1 syn)

Dinner: Pizza - 2 HEB for the base, 1.5 HEA low fat mozzarella, tomato puree (1 syn), mushrooms, pepper, sweetcorn

Snacks: Orange, pear, sweetcorn, milk in tea/coffee (0.5 HEA), raspberries and Mullerlight yogurt

Probably a large glass of wine later (9 syns) - well it is Friday!

Saturday: Original day

Breakfast: Fresh pineapple, raspberries and Mullerlight (I didn't have the raspberries and Mullerlight yesterday)

Lunch: Butternut squash and red pepper soup, pear

Dinner: Steak night! Mahoosive fillet steak, baby sweetcorn, baby carrots, kale, Portobello mushroom, syn-free pepper sauce - was absolutely gorgeous

Snacks: Milk (HEA)

Still have my 2 HEBs as I cooked chips for H, but didn't do any potatoes for me. Alpen Light bars later, plus probably some apricots . . . and some syns!

Sunday: Original Day

Brunch: 2 boiled eggs, banana, apple

Dinner: Roast pork, parsnips (HEB), swede, carrots, kale, gravy, apple sauce - I confess I did have a crunch on some crackling - just to test it was crispy enough, if course! With the roast parsnips, apple sauce and gravy, that must be all my syns for the day (and I didn't actually have or want any yesterday so I should be OK)

Snacks: Milk (HEA), apricots (HEB), Mullerlight yogurt

Also had a nice stroll along the Wey at Sutton Green
smile.gif

Back