Smirky's WI Diary! .. Bit Late Oops!

Smirky

Gold Member
Haha so after all this time i've never really had a WI diary! not in this part anyway! haha only been around for a while.. ahem! :D

Anyway tomorrow will be my 43rd Week LOL but 4stone lighter and it's worth it in the long run! :)

Anyway i'm changing from Monday's to Friday's so this week i will actually have 2 WI's EEK so that's why i thought i'd start this now! :)

Good Luck everyone for this week :) xxx

43rd WI .. 2lbs off! yay well chuffed, only 5lbs needs to shift before i'm in the 11's YAY :D

4 weeks later and i can finally report another loss lol :) 3lbs off for me on friday! woo hehe now 2lbs till the 11s :D

Hey, well done on your weight loss so far, you've done brilliantly.

Look forward to following your progress :)

super loss..... !! how many points are you having? x

Thank you! at the moment i'm on 21 points; but seeing as i'm only 2lbs off being in the 11s now i may drop to 20 points now :)

Hey, well done on your weight loss so far, you've done brilliantly.

Look forward to following your progress :)

thank you!! it's taken a while but getting there, just really want to see the 11s now hehe it's so frustrating being so close but yet so far ha :D

good luck with both your journeys girlies :) xxx

eek haven't updated again! oops! i've lost a further 2lbs since i last came in this section and a sts last week :) WI tomorrow! currently i'm 11st 13lbs! :)

Well done hunnie great loss so far and congratulations on a wonderful achievement! x

Well done hunnie great loss so far and congratulations on a wonderful achievement! x

aww thanks hun :) hope your having a great week! WI for me tomorrow! i'm nervous lol but looking forward to it due to the 100% week :) xx

i am sure it will show hun good luck look forward to seeing ur results! x

i am sure it will show hun good luck look forward to seeing ur results! x

thanks hun i'm praying it will be a good result! :D though as long as i stay in the 11s i'm happy :D

good luck for wi honey! x

good luck for wi honey! x

thank you!

Results are in;

3lbs .... LOSS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:D

so bloody happy!!!! i love 100% weeks hehe :D

Thats fantasic , well one you!!!!

thanks hun still can't believe it! got up weighed self 4 times lmao to be sure had breakie then off food shopping i went :D

btw what does the % mean at the side? mine says 29%?! is that body fat? always not worked that one out lol

The % is the body weight you have lost! So you've lost 29% of your body weight, from when you started... incredable!! :) x

The % is the body weight you have lost! So you've lost 29% of your body weight, from when you started... incredable!! :) x

aww ace! that's epic amounts woo! hehe thanks hun! i see you lost this week also! eek! well done!! :D good weeks for us both hehe xxx

Yep, am pretty pleased.. 3lbs and ive lost 50lb.. hopfully that'll be by next week :)

Back