Smoked Cods Roe ..... tinned

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by chips with everything, 11 April 2009 Social URL.

1. chips with everything

chips with everything Silver Member

Start Weight:
    317lb
    Current Weight:
    270lb
    Goal Weight:
    162lb
    Lost(%):
    47lb(14.83%)
    Diet:
    following WW old/vintage points at home
    Hi ya, I have had a tin of this in the cupboard for weeks, bought by mistake, I friend thought it was a tin of sardines .... now I have been known to wolf a bit of caviar in my time, which was OK, but in my opinion not worth all the fuss !

But what can I do with this roe? Reluctant to give it to Daisy the Dog as I can't find anywhere whether it could be harmful.

I like most things, but probably shouldn't have read what this actually is :confused: ..... blame Google. The word - fish eggs, is somehow a lot less offputting than .... fish sper........ Urgh, I can even say or type it :( Maybe I'll just put it in the bin !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Never tried smoked cods roe, but I do love cods roe ...mmmmmmmm
    I like it crushed down on a slice of toast. Tell you what...post it to me, and I'll erm dispose of it for you ;)
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.