• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Smoked Haddock Gratin New SW Mag

S: 18st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 2st11lb(15.42%)
Not tried this as yet but planning to next week. Will have a look at the recipe to see if anything jumps out at me. Back in a bit

julie19

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
I made this last week and have to say I didn't think it tasted bitter but I wasn't keen on it at all, I didn't like the topping and there just didn't seem to be enough flavour in it for me, I will try it again but next time I will put a mashed potato topping on it and stick a lot more herbs in it

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I agree Julie19 it was the topping that didn't taste right and I wasn't sure if it was the kind of bread we had used!
I liked the fish with the tomatoes and spinach thought next time i might use some cheese on top too! Would love to know how you get on if you make it again

mella

S: 12st7.5lb C: 10st12.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 1st9lb(13.11%)
I'm making this tonight, been looking forward to it all week. Wish I had read this 1st, as probably wouldn't have done it. Any suggestions what I could add to it to make it nicer?

teresa32uk

Silver Member
S: 11st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st4lb(2.56%)
The first time i had this it was not impressive. However, i froze one and have now heated it up as i was fancying something not syn laden. After being frozen it tastes good, not sure why but i really enjoyed it.