1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Smoked Mackerel

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettyb, 15 June 2008 Social URL.

1. bettyb

bettyb Member

It says that on a Red day you can have Mackerel but not smoked - however in the big Directory it says Morrisons SM fillets with lemon & black pepper are free, but on the Syns calculator they are 2.5 syns on a red day - which is correct??:confused:

Confused but really want some for my tea!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I honestly don't know because I have checked on syns online for Asda, Sainsburys and Tesco and it says that smoked mackerel fillets all have syn values. I dont honestly know how strange.
  4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Actually I think it might be a mistake in the Directory if you got 2.5 syns on the calculator and I got 2.5 syns on syns online. I would count it as syns.
  5. bettyb

bettyb Member

Yes, think I will count it as Syns, it's only 2.5 for a red day (loads for a green one!).

Will check at my meeting on Tuesday and let you know.

Thanks for helping
  6. Doughnut

Doughnut Full Member

Weight Watchers
    I'd syn it to be on the safe side. 2.5 isn't bad is it! I love mackerel.
  7. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

in my book it says it's free on a red day.
  8. bettyb

bettyb Member

Oh my god! :eek::eek::eek:

Just checked the b****y mackerel on the Syns calculator and it's come out at 28 on both Red & Green :cry::cry::cry:

Well it's too late as I have eaten it :break_diet:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.