smoked salmon/earl grey tea allowed?

demonp

Hi. Can anyone tell me if smoked salmon and earl grey tea (not together!) are allowed on cd? Consultant said they were but i have come out of ketosis and am sure these are the culprits! Thanks. X

I didn't think salmon was (but I'm not a fish eater so I don't take a lot of notice about fish on the lists).

Earl Grey tea is allowed (i'm pretty sure), as it's a leaf tea - not a fruit tea.

Lx

tbh I've had salmon fillets and never had a problem, in fact they had less carbs than some proteins we were allowed

Neither of those things would have kicked you out of ketosis - they don't have any carbs in

Why do you think you are out of ketosis??

FeeneyFooFoo said:
Neither of those things would have kicked you out of ketosis - they don't have any carbs in

Why do you think you are out of ketosis??

The ketones sticks have stopped turning purple and i have a hunger like you wouldn't believe! Didn't even feel this hungry at the beginning of the diet! Maybe its just my body having a 2 month rebellion! :) really hope that earl grey is ok as it is a mix with green tea and is lovely-i have seen some posts that say it has flowers in it? Mind you, some posts also say smoked salmon is a big no no-so confusing. Wish there was just a cd bible you could buy! Thank you for your responses. X

Strictly speaking you shouldn't hav the salmon but it's still low carb :)

Back