Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Smoothie recipies ??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone got any nice ones they want to share ?

I fancy making some but not sure what to pop in and come out low points.

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hezz123

Hezz123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    tell you what i had this morning, and it was lush. i just chopped up a load of strawberries, and blended them with a glass of milk, it was soooo nice. add yoghurt too if you want, but i didnt have any in the fridge :( its dead filling too!

4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Oo yes that is nice. If you add ice as well, it thickens up too. If you use skimmed milk (1/4 pint) this can be as low as 1 point.

I like mango and banana - just one banana, one mango and a good squeeze of lime. Two and a half points but it makes loads so you could share it with a friend.

5. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Am just taste testing the strawberry and milk one... and have to say its very yummy. :D

Looking forward to trying some of the others too. :)

Just bought one of those Kenwood Smoothies to go as my old blender is worn out... and should have no excues now in morning as can whip up a smoothie and then drink it on way to work!! ((hubby will be driving dont worry)). Be a nice way to pass the usual 30 mile commute and traffic jam on M6.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.