Snack ideas?

snack ideas

does anyone have any interesting snack ideas that are low in syns or have no syns? im struggling to think of anything besides just fruit and veg!
Thanks

sw crisps with barbecue sauce, jelly snakes,yogurt,sw chips sw pot wedges

slice some potatoes very thinly
spray the microwave plate with fry light and lay pot on plate dont over lap cook on high for as long as it takes for them to go crispy about 6 mins dep on micro:eek:

OMG!!! SW crisps! This could be just what I need to save me from losing the plot- never heard of them before- brilliant, going to make them NOW!!!!! :) xx

OK I couldnt wait to try these so i've done a few lol. Use plenty of fry light and dont put them close together, cook for 6 mins. Once done I will be putting them in a sandwich bag with some salt and vinegar and shaking. Syn free and hopefully yum!

No littlehobbit, the potatoes cook in the microwave :) and they are delicious

try using grease proof paper for crisps, then microwave, they dont stick, i sprinkle salt and black pepper before, perfect crisps, enjoy

snack advise

I am going shopping tonight and need to know what people do for snacks. for example i feel quite peckish at the moment. had my porridge at 7.15 and an apple at 9 but i still feel hungry.

help please

I am doing EE. I used to like the mug shots but i get a terrible painful bloated stomach after eating them. i like fruit but i am a bit bored with the fruit we are getting. i might see if pineapple is back in season.

hmm whole meal pasta with laughing cow triangles, that sounds good.
plus the Co-Op has 5 muller lights for £1.50

Last edited:
Back