Snack ideas?

I :heartpump: Ryvita Fruit Crunch - 3 syns per slice or I believe 2x for a HEB.

Good on their own, or piled high with sweetened quark and fresh berries. Yum! xx:)

Ha ha ha, like christie says, if you have the syns, have the kitkat! but make sure you have a lovely bowl of fruit/free foods after to fill you. One thing i know is that if i have what i want, when im starving, it makes me want ten more! so satisfy the hunger first, then enjoy your treats! off to raid my fridge now xx

I love having a bowl of fruit (I usually have strawberries and grapes) topped with a muller light yoghurt (any flavour) and crumble up an alpen light on top (1/2 HEB or 3 syns)... gives you the sweet crunchiness... I usually have it for breakfast, but also good as a snack or desert

i just found a new love for pineapples i have them cut night before and tend to eat 1 a night passed few nights lol... there 50p at teso at moment too :)

I tend to have a yoghurt in the evening, as sometimes I do get peckish after having dinner and crave something sweet. So muller lights are perfect for this! Although I try not to have my dinner too early (7 at the earliest) otherwise I get really hungry and that's when i'm more likely to pig out

I normally have my B choice which consists of alpen bars and then normally syns in form of chocolate or crisps.

if you can afford too, get in the habit of having a massive fresh exoctic fruit salad with a massive glass of diet coke. best evening munchies ever

usually chocolate or hot chocolate. i save up my syns for night time :)

tonight i had curly wurly and may have jelly with youghurt too

I save my syns for the evening too. Usually have a hexb kelloggs fibre plus and a afun size bar. Some days I have chips done the actifry-2 syns each when you divide the oil used.Save the rest for a ablast at the wwekend.

I think its fab you can use your syns that way hon.. but even after two years i still cannot be trusted with chocolate, full stop. x

It giveas me something to look forward to. I found very early on that if Im have them early in the day I 'm looking for more and thats when I wreck it.:devilangel:

I bought some cocktail sticks and I use my babybels chopped into 4 and put them on cocktail sticks with a pickled onion, piece of pineapple and a bit of ham .... lovely x

Back