Snack ideas?

Someone at work suggest I try oak cakes as a snack. I have brought some today from ASDA. The ones I got are 2-2.5 syns each. I have been told they are really filling, I suppose you could add a superfree topping (cottage cheese or Phily light) I was also told they are nice with Jam, if you have the syns avail.

yes, apols - its ff cottage cheese that is free. Phily, phily light and extra light can be taken from your HEX A or B (if green day) or syned. Sorry, if i have confused matters!

back on track snack help

back on track 100% , went to kitchen hungry for nibble , crackerbread , and saw raisins,,,, raisins = fruit

no way 100 grams is 14.5 syns, i ate 20grams thats 3 syns.... what do i snack on

rasins = dried fruit.... ( try HeB's.. some dried and tinned fruit in there.. )

anything fresh..

thanks need snack ideas to get the through this week, when im back at work its easy, i eat when nursery kids eat , which is fresh fruit all day

Has to be the cereal bars for me. Do red/green days so can have 2 for hexb.

Love kellogs fibre plus bars, hi-fi bars and alpen bars (can have 2xalpens). Quite often have both my hexb's this way as easy to pack in bag when you are out. Also Asda snack packs of fruit are good - pineapple, apple n grapes and melon bags.

Syn free yogurts too - muller light or shape zero :)

Im just a new starter but I think any meat or fish is free on red days as well as salad, veg and eggs

ham slices, seafood sticks etc

sweet snack attack help!!!!

what are your sweet treats to get you through a munchie attack and what are the points xxx

2 mini meringues stuck together with a little squirt of low fat squirty cream sprinkled with a little coco powder ... Out of old sw mag and only 3 syns!!!

ummm the merigue one sounds lush will add to me shopping list lol thanks xx

Name a snack or meal that keeps you going.

I couldn't live without my new dessert i discovered

A large glass (one of those that hold a whole bottle of wine. lol!)
Syn free yoghurt
Frozen fruit
Syn free fromage frais mixed with sweetener (nice and creamy)

I just layer the fruit, fromage frais and yoghurt... absolute heaven and feels like a treat because of the fromage frais.. and I am someone who never ate fruit before s world!

Big jars of gherkins! When I get the late-evening snack attack I throw a few into a bowl and munch away, they are free and will cure any salt cravings (I don't really have a sweet tooth). Mmmm I do love my pickles :D

A meal that always keeps me going is SW fry up for brunch, keeps me going until tea time - yummmy!

A snack that keeps me going is 3 wholemeal cracker bread (half a HEb) with ham, cucumber and cottage cheese - yummy red day snack!

Helen xxx

Back