Snack ideas?

What's your favourite tv snack?

I tend to save most of my syns so that i can have a whole box of mikado biscuits. They are so gorgeous and take ages to eat but at 8syns per box i could probably do with something a bit more saintly. Any suggestions? (Apart from fruit - i do like it but not as a 'treat'!!)

I've been having my mini cheesecake a few times a week, makes me feel naughty, but I'm not as they are only 3.5 syns:)

Popcorn for me too - I love it :)

Would you think i am really wierd if i said pudding rice :eek:

Love it, hot, sweet, filling and takes away the " i want to eat a very large bar of choccie" feelings.

x

Pink and whites! 2.5 syns each and you can get 6 for 29p at Tesco!!!

I adore making syn free rice pudding omgggg - can't wait to get some pudding rice next week in the shopping :D xxxxxx

Mikado are amazing, especially if you suck the chocolate off them before you eat the biscuit.... gorgeous! problem is that if you buy the small boxes in the triple pack, there's always another box in the cupboard! Argh!

If i sit down in front of the telly, i immediately want to snack or drink wine - bad habits picked up from my mum! I make sure my hands have something to do instead now, and very rarely sit down and watch the telly anyway. Sounds crap but getting the ironing done to eastenders or stepping on and off the wii fit to and episode of Four Weddings is the only way to stop myself eating! x

what mikado are 8 a box? the small box is 10 syns(multipack box) and the normal box (75g or something) is 16 syns
they are my favourite!

funsize milky stars (frozen so last longer).Hexb kelloggs fruit and fibre chocolate cereal bar.chocolate gems bag .....and if he's really unlucky- hubby(lol)

I tend to have muller lights mixed in with whatever fruit I happen to have in at the time, but if I've got some syn's to use up, I also have minimilks - 1.5 syns each. I'll be trying that cheesecake recipe out though, thanks :D

I like to save a HEXa (2x lowlow cheese slices cut in half) and a HEXb (4x Ryvita) with 2 syns (2 tbsps) of Branston. A very tasty and filling savoury snack! xx:)

Cupcake - i thought they were 8syns as they are 1/2 syn each on the website and 16 in a box. Oh well - thought it was too good to be true! Got some popcorn in now. Thanks for all the replies x

:) Wondering what you all have between meals im constantly hungry but sick of plain fruit and veg :/

Back