Snacking ideas

nadiya

Hi everyone,

One of my main problems is snacking and just picking on things here and there. So would be grateful if you could all share what you snack on through the day.

I know fruit and veg are 0pp but other than those what else is there that's satisfying as a snack but not filled with sugar or salt !

Toasted WeightWatchers Malted Danish bread (1pp per slice) and Marmite (0pp).

I have 2 slices with Marmite, when I want something crispy to nibble and it goes down a treat..... guess you have to love Marmite though! Lol... oh and it works for me as a low point snack, as I can't have butter or margarine. :)

wotsits 3pp and the weight watchers sweets are great for 2pp

I love dips and snacking so I would say try some velvet crunch 2pp per pack dipped into 50g reduced fat hommous 3pp or some Kerry low low cheese spread with red peppers (£1 in asda at the mo) dollops on so ww tortillas think these are 2pp put in the microwave for 30 secs and it like nachos yum!

Or 9 mikado sticks are 3pp, curly wurly 3pp a fab or mini twister lolly 1pp. Kellogg's fibre plus bars and rice krispie squares are 3pp and so good I think the coco pop ones are to.

i have melba toast with ww ham and toms or melba toast with ww or low fat cheese spread. xx

Coco pop bars 2pp. I have that with fruit for breakfast
Mini crunchies and mini dairymilks 2pp
Quavers,french fries 2pp
Walkers baked 3pp
Mini Twisters 1pp
Mini butterkist popcorn bags 3pp
Strawberrys and ww single cream 2pp
Carrot sticks and low fat hummous 2pp

Hope someone enjoys my low point treats :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3 rice cakes is 2 pp and then spread 2 light laughing cow triangles for 1 pp! Altogether 3 pp!

Amazing! really fills a gap!

Can I ask what rice cakes are 3 for 2pp. I thought they were 1pp each.
I love 3 rice cakes with marmite and 1 extra light laughing cow triangle. = 3/2 pp
Ww yoghurt with 10 g of all bran/ oat bran, put it in yoghurt and let it swell up. It's really filling aswell. Good for fibre. =2pp
Cup cut of 0pp soup and 2 ryvita to dip in it = 2pp
Can of drained fruit cocktail with ww yoghurt over the top =1pp
2pp pancakes with chopped fruit, lemon juice and sweetner.
Or a cup of hot water with lemon slice, sometimes you can be thirsty not hungry.= 0pp

fage Total 0% yogurt is 1pp per 100g! Crush half a banana in it and have a wonderful treat... all for 1pp. or have it with 1tsp of honey for 2pp :)

Mini Caramel snack a jacks are 3pp per pack and quite filling

I would also recommend low fat hummus with carrots or peppers, its more filling than you think

will be trying some rice cakes this week. Last time I tried them I remember being revolted by the smell - hopefully I'll get some nice ones this time :-/

Thanks all

Back