Snacks on SS?

MrBriz

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if there are any "snacks" that you can have on SS, such as Celery Sticks, fresh veg etc.

This is only because I miss something to munch on during the day.

I'm not massively concerned if it will affect the weight loss by a few pounds a month but it would be really nice if I could have something to munch on in between meals.

I'm not bothered if it's only a really small amount either, something is better than nothing!

No Snacks

Snacking anything would make you hungry and you wouldn't want that.

Last edited:
hey mrbriz!!
have u tried makin the soup packs in2 crisps??
u can get the recipe from the sticky above and u could make them and keep them for snacking on when u feel the need thruout the day!
x

hey mrbriz!!
have u tried makin the soup packs in2 crisps??
u can get the recipe from the sticky above and u could make them and keep them for snacking on when u feel the need thruout the day!
x

CRISPS!!!!! NUMNUMNUM!!!! :)

*Can't wait to get home and try*

WOW!!!! CRISPS

I suggest everyone try doing the crisps that the link above refers to! Even though I burnt mine they were still really nice.

Question though - does microwaving the puree effectively destroy the nutrition in the packs (the calories will still be there though :()?

I will try the other snacks over the next few days, but just worried about the nutritional value being a lot less once thrown in the microwave and really need to be careful on SS! If someone who knows that kinda stuff could fill me in that would be great.

Back