snacks

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
can ur 100 cals snacks be absolutely anything or does it have to be fruit or a yoghurt etc?

I am having fruit for my snacks but if I want some thin nice I have walkers baked or anything sweet under a hundred cals :)

What you are eating for your snacks shouldn't matter towards weight-loss as long as you stick to the 100kcal limit. It's just a matter of if you want to eat healthier for yourself.

I read an article about a Professor who lost weight on a junk food diet because he stuck to a kcal limit. He did it in order to prove it wasn't what you ate on a diet but how many kcals you ate would help you loose weight.

I don't think this was the one I read but it's the same kind of story;
Professor Loses 27 Pounds on 'Junk Food Diet' - FoxNews.com

What you are eating for your snacks shouldn't matter towards weight-loss as long as you stick to the 100kcal limit. It's just a matter of if you want to eat healthier for yourself.

I read an article about a Professor who lost weight on a junk food diet because he stuck to a kcal limit. He did it in order to prove it wasn't what you ate on a diet but how many kcals you ate would help you loose weight.

I don't think this was the one I read but it's the same kind of story;
Professor Loses 27 Pounds on 'Junk Food Diet' - FoxNews.com

wow,that really makes you think doesnt it peeps,we have spent years (well i have) killing myself eating things that are right for my body and depriving myself of nice things on every diet,so in a word if i stick to my caloric intake everyday it doenst matter if i have a slice of cake or a bun once its in my allowance i can still lose weight!! cool! im gonna try that in 4 weeks time,for one week have something nice everyday and see if i still lose as much! hmmmmm

Let me know how it goes!

It does make for interesting reading when you google things about it.

i will indeed,ill wait 4 weeks to see what my usual loss would be and then ill give it a test! how are you getting on today hun!

Back